• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Join my beginners body transformation challenge

    Beginner Fitness: Join my beginners body transformation challenge


    Join my beginners body transformation challenge

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Who wants to join my fitness challenge for beginners?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I accidentally ordered tiny resistance bands instead of longer ones - how can I use them?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    So I made a classic Amazon error and ordered some very small resistance bands (about 35cm across?) rather than the longer ones (around the length of, say, an arm). Does anyone have any advice about what I can use these for? I'm a beginner to fitness in general.

    submitted by /u/FairlyFashioned
    [link] [comments]

    Dreading working out

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Almost two months ago I started working out regularly. Nothing crazy, but I am currently doing some hip-hop cardio youtube vids in the morning and some pilates youtube vids after work. I do this between 5-6 days a week. In total it's about an hour of exercise every day. In the beginning it was great! It was hard, but I felt a sense of accomplishment as I crossed another day off of my calendar. I still feel that way when I do my morning workout. For some reason though I find that for the past week or so I am DREADING working out in the evenings. I just do not want to do it and I try to come up with every excuse not to. So far I have been sticking with it, but man, it's hard.

    Before this, I have never had a regular exercise routine. This has been the most I have consistently exercised in my entire life. Do I need to switch things up? Should I stick with what I am doing? I am wary about moving away from what I am doing because I have been following a calendar online and I find that I really like to have that structure because otherwise I get overwhelmed.

    Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

    submitted by /u/cheeese_danish
    [link] [comments]

    Yoga in 10 Minutes Beginner-friendly

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment