• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Is this a balanced routine?

    Beginner Fitness: Is this a balanced routine?


    Is this a balanced routine?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    As gyms still aren't open in my area, I've been trying to do a full body routine with the basic equipment I have. 3 days a week I do the following:

    Squats 5x5 Bench press 5x5 Rows 3x8 Shoulder press 3x8 Tricep extension 3x8 Front raise 3x8 Bicep Curls 3x8

    Im not sure what it's called, but I also grip the head of a dumbbell and hold it as long as I can to work my forearms.

    Is there main body part that I am missing/something that I should be adding in to make this a more balanced routine?

    submitted by /u/RowanSin
    [link] [comments]

    Workout for jiggly legs

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I've lost about 70 pounds, through mainly diet. I'm at about 130 at 5'6. I'm happy with my weight and health and am trying to tone but am just lost. I feel super embarrassed of my legs because they are very flabby, like my leg muscle is there and then there's flappy fat, like almost not attached to my actual leg muscle.

    It is super weird to explain but hopefully someone can shed some light on why this happened and how to fix it I would appreciate it.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/piloswineaddict
    [link] [comments]

    Join me for my beginners arm workout

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Thanks for your input the other day when I posted that it would be easier to quit.

    Of course it would, but I'm not just doing it to look a certain way, I'm doing it so that I can develop better bone health, live longer, prevent chronic diseases.

    It's so much more than just looking good, although that's a top goal for sure!

    Arm Workout

    submitted by /u/YoureWorthItCoaching
    [link] [comments]

    Benefits of Combining Strength and Cardio

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Please check out this article that includes a series of free home based beginner workouts. Stay Strong at Home!

    submitted by /u/michaeljefit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment