• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: is it possible to lose weight without going to the gym?

    Beginner Fitness: is it possible to lose weight without going to the gym?


    is it possible to lose weight without going to the gym?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    I can do plenty of cardio workouts but how can i do any strength training at home or outside.

    submitted by /u/joekiid65
    [link] [comments]

    Fist month of doing push ups

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Hi evryone.

    i decided a month ago to change my life and doing home workout becuse of covid -19

    i wanted to start slow and builf a habbit and push up was my no 1 goal.

    in 25 days i went from 10 max to 25 max but i dont know if my form is good.

    i want to start a pull up program after day 30 ( i can do only 1 ) but i want to be sure that my push ups r good before that.

    only if you want you can go on the 25 push ups link and give me some tips.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoT_y1n5CNE

    have an amazing day :) ( and sorry my english is not perfect :)

    submitted by /u/theskillmanoffical1
    [link] [comments]

    Left and right arm imbalance

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    When I do pushups, I noticed that my left arm is much closer to my body than my right. My right arm probably carries more weight but it's not doing perfect form. My right shoulder's been hurting, probably because of my wrong form. How should I fix this?

    submitted by /u/ChristopherIX
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for barbells?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    I'm not planning on returning to my gym anytime soon due to Covid. Instead I recently purchased at home work out guide and I saw that I'll be doing deadlifts which means I need a barbell. There are tons to pick from so I'm pretty lost. Any recommendations? I'm a 4'10" female who's working on fat loss if this helps at all. I'm looking to start lifting 20lb.

    Also, do I need to buy those screw things to secure the plates? Or do they come with the barbells?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/KemiKitty
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to build strenght in legs?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Quick run down on why this matters. Im 500 pounds, get winded taking a shower and have an umbilical hernia ( so right above my belly button. i look 6 months pregnant on top of already being mchuge). I know proper diet is the way to go to lose weight but thats not what im asking. i know that info.

    whats the best way to regain strength in my legs so i can get back into working some dead end retail job to start getting my life back together. I cant do anything that puts work on my abs due to the hernia and im looking for more then walking since i die just walking to the other end of the small house and its hot and humid AF out here now so walking really is only possible late in the evening. Which i will do but i wanna know if there is more?

    TL;DR im obese af and die taking a shower, How do i regain leg strength (skip diet info. i got that covered) thats not walking since i want to do more then one walk a day in this hot and humid weather.

    submitted by /u/captinhazmat
    [link] [comments]

    Yin Yoga Flow 20 Minutes - Join me on this series of yoga flow for beginners, a gentle yin style yoga flow, to energies and uplift.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Can i share my push up journy for tips and motivation?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Hi

    yesterday i found this place and ppl gave me rally good tips for push ups,

    i decided 26 days ago to change my lifestyle and push ups is the first drill i want to do.

    my goal is to do 70 push ups in a row.

    i do almost everyday but i dont not if i can put here videos of my progress, im lookinh for a place to get tips but also the good comments give me the motivation i need.

    this is the link for today - day 26.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyNfxQIF4MU

    (If i can't do it here plz let me know about a place i ca share my journy )

    have a good day :)

    submitted by /u/theskillmanoffical1
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice for a weak person to be fitter

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I have not done anything in my childhood to that would make me a fit person right now. I don't mean I'm not fit enough to play a sport, I mean not fit enough to even have a day out. Last year I went to this protest, nothing too big, but I had to stand for 3 hrs. On my way back I almost fainted in the subway. And everyday is a day out for a normal person. To work, to college. Without exaggerating, when I have to go out, my mind goes into survival mode and I become crazy. It's cloudy enough to not be able to do daily things like studying. I've quit schools, and thus I have less stamina, and because of that I've quit more jobs and schools. Endless cycle. I can't sing anymore. I don't have any inner physical conditions, just mental illness that started it, and which is being worse by it.

    But I want to break this cycle. I have tried many times, but this time the situation is unique, I have a lot of time and no pressure. I'm not going to go big and fall down again.

    "A man overestimates what he can achieve in a day, and underestimates what he can achieve in a year."

    That's why I come here. I don't want to make any mistake now, and do everything systematically. Any advice is appreciated. Small steps that even I can get myself to do.

    My plan A little skipping, a little stretching, and aerobics. Total 30 min. Anything besides that is overdoing it for now.

    PS I managed to do step aerobics for 20 min with breaks. And now my calves hurt. Normal I assume, but should I give it ice, heat or just leave it alone?

    submitted by /u/unhealthymuffin
    [link] [comments]

    Look for advice on work-from-home fitness

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm 5'9" at 220 lbs and in a few months I will be moving across the country. One of my goals before then is to lose weight & become more confident in myself. I've been replacing soda/alcohol with sparkling water & have been trying to cut out carb-heavy foods.

    Currently I work from home, in the IT field, which involves alot of small 5-15 minute breaks throughout the day. What I would like to know is if anyone knows of a good way to use small breaks throughout an 8 hour workday to integrate activity & exercise instead of running or lifting in the morning/afternoon.

    submitted by /u/CrossJustX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment