• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: If you have 20 minutes to spare , Here is a program for beginners,Core Strengthening utilizing the Exercise Ball Pilates program that will strengthen your core muscles, including your abdominal muscles, back muscles and the pelvic muscles.You can do many core-strength exercises with a fitness ball.

    Beginner Fitness: If you have 20 minutes to spare , Here is a program for beginners,Core Strengthening utilizing the Exercise Ball Pilates program that will strengthen your core muscles, including your abdominal muscles, back muscles and the pelvic muscles.You can do many core-strength exercises with a fitness ball.


    If you have 20 minutes to spare , Here is a program for beginners,Core Strengthening utilizing the Exercise Ball Pilates program that will strengthen your core muscles, including your abdominal muscles, back muscles and the pelvic muscles.You can do many core-strength exercises with a fitness ball.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Dumb question: how does it “feel” to get upper back muscle when you had next to not before?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    I don't mean in your mind but physically. I never was very buff dude,fast runner, swimmer , bike and yoga. I like meditative sports. I remember at some point after a very intense couple months of yoga that one session I was weirded out in chair pose wondering what was weird about my shorts. Turns out it was just muscle that had grown enough for me to have less thy gap.

    Now I due to corona I can't really work out the way I want so I started a very basic daily kettle bell routine, I added rings to my daily cycle too ( mostly just holding reaches, dip position and plank position) I also do daily yoga but am shaking like crazy which is new.

    Long story short, my back under, like on the inside of my shoulders always cracks and is sore now. I roll out once a day if I am lucky. But still sore. I am guessing it's due to me gaining weight, lockdown and getting old. But also I never really worked my back out, it's always been weak. So for anyone who has no back muscle how did it feel when you gained some?

    submitted by /u/SkaUrMom
    [link] [comments]

    Day 8 of the May 31 Day Transformation challenge

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Lost plenty of weight, but the beer gut just won't go away

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Ironic as my username is, that's what I need to do. I've been doing IF 16:8 and gotten down to a healthy BMI and a weight I'm happy with. My pants are all falling down, shirts are too big, the results are real and actual. The only real problem is that my beer gut just won't go away.

    They've finally lifted restrictions in my area, I'm going to the gym tomorrow morning. What should I be doing to get rid of my beer belly?

    submitted by /u/beerbellybegone
    [link] [comments]

    15 Minute Pre-Workout Warm Up

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment