• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: I am so excited to share this journey of Pilates with anyone who is a beginner’s to learn the fundamentals and progress slowly and effectively to challenge our bodies for 30 days . This is my introduction to anyone who wants to join me .

    Beginner Fitness: I am so excited to share this journey of Pilates with anyone who is a beginner’s to learn the fundamentals and progress slowly and effectively to challenge our bodies for 30 days . This is my introduction to anyone who wants to join me .


    I am so excited to share this journey of Pilates with anyone who is a beginner’s to learn the fundamentals and progress slowly and effectively to challenge our bodies for 30 days . This is my introduction to anyone who wants to join me .

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Wheat or flour which is healthier

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I trying to get a caloric surplus but I'm told that all wheat is bad but some sources say that whole wheat flour is ok but do not eat white flour. Whole wheat flour is supposed to be used at home for homecooked meals like roti/naan bread which I'm told is health while white flour I am told is for cake, pancakes, doughnuts, and is generally a cheap substitute made by bigger companies.

    So I should be able to consume whole wheat flour as long as it is homemade

    in a form of roti bread right?

    submitted by /u/RussianBeans3
    [link] [comments]

    My legs and arms shake during working out. Does this mean I should take a break or stop?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    i've been doing those lay on your side leg lifts that are supposed to reduce inner thigh fat according to pinterest. not too long after I start they begin to shake. i think i'm healthy bc i weight 120 and i'm 5'3

    submitted by /u/indecisivegemini-
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice/direction for getting in the yoga with the long term goal of full body flexibility

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    As the title says i'm interested in doing yoga with the long term goal of flexibility for my body and reaching a point where i could do splits and advanced poses.

    The thing is i don't know where to begin, there's so many videos and all different kinds of poses. Is there any kind of structured program/book/video series where it's something like beginner to advanced that someone could recommend ?.

    Not sure if this helps but I've been using the cobra stretch and kneeling wheel as my warm up stretches (both three times 30 secs each) for my weight and core training for the last few years.

    Edit: just like to add i wouldn't have any problem with doing an hour/ hour and a half long routine and my current plan is to do it three days a week.

    submitted by /u/GeneralStuffAndThang
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment