• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: How do you breath normally during cardio?

    Beginner Fitness: How do you breath normally during cardio?


    How do you breath normally during cardio?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    I'm an ex swimmer and I'm trying to get into biking since I don't have access to a pool as often as I did. But I've noticed that I continue my breathing patterns from swimming which is causing really intense chest pain and issues with breathing. How do I break that habit and how should I breath when I'm biking?

    submitted by /u/Lantern007
    [link] [comments]

    How much weight do you gain when building muscle?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    I'm a 19 year old male, 140 pounds, with basically no muscle and the metabolism of the Flash. If I started doing some muscle building workouts, how much muscle weight should I be gaining?

    submitted by /u/Avery_the_Elder
    [link] [comments]

    Neck hurts while doing crunches - advice?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    According to videos / exercise books, the core is supposed to burn. Instead, my neck gets sore first, then my core. I've tried keeping my back and neck completely straight and focusing on having the abs do the work, and that works a little but then I can't really do a full crunch.

    Any advice on how I can fix this and target the correct area? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bachang
    [link] [comments]

    Confused about using dumbbells when sitting

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    My friend says your wrist is supposed to be on your thigh as support. But on many videos it seems like they have it on the side of the thigh.. how is that going to help though? To me it makes more sense having it rest on the leg

    https://youtu.be/0AUGkch3tzc like this guy has it on the side, his arm is barely supported by the leg so why cant he just stand up at do it?

    submitted by /u/DSPtriesit
    [link] [comments]

    Workout Training is Essential For Physical Fitness

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Hello guys, In this quarantine period its most important and essential to be fit and healthy . Its for not now because of this pandemic but for forever life . In initial stage of fitness we will face lots of problems related physically but after its became in your habit then your body demands it daily from you. Everyday 30 minutes of workout session is must be for living a healthy lifestyle cause to perform our day to day functionalities we have to warm up yourself at the beginning of the day. and in other aspect we can it can also good for our immune system to increase our digestion process which is very essential cause after the workout plan our body is ready to consume and digest nutrition in a healthy and proper way .

    share your knowledge about fitness by commenting below....

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/hiteshasnani2000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment