• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Alternative to pullups

    Beginner Fitness: Alternative to pullups


    Alternative to pullups

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    I have no pull-up bar at home, but wish to exercise those muscles. I do not habe a suitably stable table. Are there any alternative exercises to work the same muscles?

    submitted by /u/DarkShinobi43
    [link] [comments]

    If your sitting at a desk a lot or just need a good stretch - this will make you feel good! Just 10 minutes a day can help!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    10 MIN Back Pain Friendly AB WORKOUT (can be done with bodyweight!)

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    I know you're busy and time is limited.

    Which is why I encourage my clients to think more about "Snack Size Workouts"

    They can be just as effective and can add up quickly if you pencil them into your day.

    Try out this 10 Min Core Burner and let me know what your favorite exercise is!

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    Gym is boring: Full body strength workout alternatives?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    For some reason, I find repeating the same mindless actions boring and eventually loose interest.

    I ride bikes, hike, run, and skateboard, which are fun, but they aren't a full body work out.

    I thought about indoor climbing, but membership is pricey (also, its a half hour drive to closest climbing center).

    Any ideas for things which provide a full body workout and engage the mind a little?

    Far out ideas accepted (I'm tempted by black-smithing)

    submitted by /u/littlejellycube
    [link] [comments]

    Is it "bad" to skip shoulder training?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Been gymming for more than a month now, but I've never trained the shoulders.. i was told to hold a dumbbell sideways and lift up. It just felt like I was damaging the bones in my shoulder and doesn't sound good longterm.. there was also 1 machine, but it didnt feel good using it.

    Also, going to gym just to train shoulders doesnt sound worth it. I was told even shoulders should be trained seperately

    submitted by /u/Kaia11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment