• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: You can do yoga practice even if you don't have much time, Yoga in 10 Minutes for Beginners

    Beginner Fitness: You can do yoga practice even if you don't have much time, Yoga in 10 Minutes for Beginners


    You can do yoga practice even if you don't have much time, Yoga in 10 Minutes for Beginners

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Yoga Routine for Flexibility | 7 Minutes Hamstring Stretch

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Check out the video if you want to know how to do a bridge without getting hurt your back.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    ADVICE PLS: I hate exercise highs. How can tolerate them better?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    So, I feel like this belongs in r/confessions but I'm putting this in here anyway.

    So it's been more than half a year since the last time I worked out, and as you can imagine, I'm pretty out of shape. Very recently, I started working out again at home using the NTC app, since I have a shit ton more time in my hands. Whenever I exercise anywhere near a moderate intensity, though, like doing a good chunk of workouts on the NTC app, I always get a an exercise high, and while a good chunk of communities find it enjoyable, I can't seem to handle it. I always find myself hazy-eyed near the end of moderate intensity workouts, and I nearly pass out if I go anywhere above that threshold. Like, I can deal with the stress that exercise puts on my muscles and joints (for the most part), but my brain can't seem to handle all the endorphins and other chemicals that flow through my system that supposedly help me deal with pain exercise brings.

    I guess my question is how do you tolerate exercise highs? I want to keep exercising to regain and maintain a better shape of my body, but overcoming that mental block is the only obstacle I have. Is there any advice you can give me and other redditors in the same camp as I am? Is there even a way to tolerate it, or should I just tread onward and get used to it? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/moon_river_and_me__
    [link] [comments]

    Home Gym Equipment Essentials

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment