• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Frustrated, can’t make it through beginner workouts on FitOn

    Beginner Fitness: Frustrated, can’t make it through beginner workouts on FitOn


    Frustrated, can’t make it through beginner workouts on FitOn

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I'm 32/F/144lbs. I started doing "beginner" level ab, leg and arm workouts on the FitOn app last week and haven't been able to complete even one of them without sitting out a couple of reps (for things like jump squats, lunges and burpees). Even the 22 minute stretch was extremely difficult at times. I guess I just feel disappointed in myself and defeated. I just can't believe how out of shape I've gotten. Should I keep repeating these exercises weekly until I master them or should I switch to more basic and palatable circuits?

    submitted by /u/Come_to_the_City
    [link] [comments]

    increase stamina by walking?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    My stamina sucks after having a minor surgery 2 years ago. I've been hitting the gym consistently this year and then corona hit, so now I'm back to just walking around the neighborhood. I don't usually do weights so I just stick to cardio.

    I'm 5 ft 3 & weigh 145-150.

    I'd like to be 130-135 again.

    I miss my stair steppers & all the other equipment at the gym.

    Okay my question is if I wanna increase my stamina so by the time we get back to the gym I'm not winded what should I do???

    Walk faster? Run some? Walk more miles?

    I currently walk 2 miles a day like 4-5 times a week. Before corona I went to the gym 3 days a week & spent a good 45 mins in there.

    I used to be a dancer in high school and could perform a 20 minute dance so I'm no where near as fit but I'm trying to get that fit again.

    submitted by /u/readyheartsx
    [link] [comments]

    14 minutes Yoga for Back | Yoga Stretches for Back Bain

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Started a weight loss and fitness journey last year, I've been running throughout and would like advice on times o should be striving for.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    I'm a mid 20's woman who averages out 7.15 for a kilometre, and I usually run between 5-10 kilometres. Any advice for improving running times or what I should be aiming for? I never had any training or anything, just have been trying my best.

    submitted by /u/kaykaycoo
    [link] [comments]

    Live stretch & relax class this evening 8:30pm GMT. Great for a post workout stretch or just to relax and de- stress.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Is jogging everyday enough to lose fat?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    I'm [22F] about 156cm (5ft 1inch) and weigh around 50kg (110lbs). I've always been borderline underweight but I've recently gained quite a noticeable amount of weight over the past few months. I'm now at a healthy weight but unfortunately, a lot of the weight gain is at my belly which I'm not too pleased with. I look pretty squishy now :/

    I'm generally not an active person and I don't want to look like a fitness model or anything like that. I just want to lose the belly fat and some fat in general on the other parts of my body, as well as just maintaining an active lifestyle for health purposes.

    Is jogging alone enough to achieve this? If it is, is there a certain distance or speed I need to keep to for it to be effective?

    I know nothing about fitness, and a lot of people and sources say different things so I'm really confused. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!:)

    submitted by /u/tammytubby
    [link] [comments]

    25 MINUTE Skipping HIIT Workout

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment