• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Will be doing a live class this Saturday 9:00am GMT time. Nearly 60 videos already uploaded.

    Beginner Fitness: Will be doing a live class this Saturday 9:00am GMT time. Nearly 60 videos already uploaded.


    Will be doing a live class this Saturday 9:00am GMT time. Nearly 60 videos already uploaded.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Workout Routine advice

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Looking to work towards being more active and getting into better shape during these next few months that I'll be stuck at home!

    Currently, in terms of workout equipment I just have a rowing machine. Wanted to get some dumbbells at least, but everywhere is sold out - and not easy to find used ones where I live.

    So, between the Rowing Machine (which I can also do curls, upright rows, bent over rows, front raises, shrugs, triceps extensions, standing shoulder presses with how it's built) and bodyweight exercises, what recommendations do you have for a workout routine (daily/alternate each day)?

    Also for info on me; I'm like 6'2", 175lbs / male... Not overweight, but haven't been very active since high school (4+ years ago) and that "skinny fat" look is finally just starting to kick in lol. Also not looking to get ripped obviously, just hoping work towards being somewhat toned and more importantly get to a place where I have a fitness foundation/ would be more confident to go work out at the gym whenever it re-opens.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/NoPast8
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please rate my exercise routine?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm trying to improve upper body strength but also I want to increase leg strength and flexibility, although I plan to add some stretches to this routine but just trying to establish some basics first, so this routine is mainly for upper body strength. I plan to do this 3-4 times a week at home, as I have all the equipment.

    https://imgur.com/a/1W3dteb

    submitted by /u/Taekw0nDuDe
    [link] [comments]

    Starting Once Again

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    I've (28f) always been active all my life.

    About 4 years ago I started to be regular, consistent, and disciplined about working out.

    I had great results! And I really enjoyed it.

    In September I took a long break.

    I'm starting up again! I'm excited to be fit. I haven't gained that much weight and I'm not exactly "out of shape" still it's so hard to start.

    I've been meaning to all week and even with quarantine I haven't made the time to do it.

    Any encouraging words?

    Ty xo

    submitted by /u/Prior-General
    [link] [comments]

    Stretch the day’s tension away with this yin yoga sequence (35-minute practice)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Legs, Bums & Tums Home Workout

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment