• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: LoseIt! vs MyFitnessPal

    Beginner Fitness: LoseIt! vs MyFitnessPal


    LoseIt! vs MyFitnessPal

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Anyone have any recommendations as to which is better/more functional for free and for premium and any personal experience with either app they'd like to share. My goal is to lose weight. Any alternate recommendations (for Android) would also be appreciated.

    Unsure if this is the right place to post so please signpost if I'm mistaken.

    submitted by /u/LittleBlueBabies
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner’s Low Back , Hamstrings , Glutes, Piriformis and hip groin gentle stretching exercises for tightness and stiffness to keep spine healthy and improve flexibility to start your day .

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Working out with chronic tendinitis - Tips????

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I'm just starting my journey so please be easy on me. I previously weighed 260 and I've gotten down to 235 just from portion control. Now that I have some weight off I'm feeling great and I have so much energy. I want to get out and do things but my chronic ankle tendinitis is SERIOUSLY slowing me down.

    I went for an hour walk on a flat trail on Monday and when I got back my ankle was so swollen that I could barely walk. Today wasn't much better and work was horrible (I'm a cashier, standing for 8 hours). Ice and heat isn't helping and the swelling isn't going down much...

    What can I do to help out my ankle? I bought supportive hiking shoes and I'm going to get insoles for them. Also thinking about picking up compression stockings. Anything else that could help?

    Note - I have been to the doctor multiple times but they just say it's my weight. I was hoping even the 30 pound loss would help but I guess not... :(

    submitted by /u/Pippin53
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at Home for a Week and I want to do some at-home exercise

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Title above and i want to primarily work on my core/stomach area and my legs. Can you suggest me some beginner workout plans for it. Thank you very much!

    Also I wanted to ask, what sort of foods should I focus eating on? I have been taught to lay off the sugars but I want to know more about what should I eat and what should I not eat.

    submitted by /u/venator_luporum
    [link] [comments]

    Core strength and stretch videos!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Nearly 50 free Pilates and stretch videos. Beginner, intermediate, glutes, arms and stretch videos. I take requests too. Subscribe if you like, new video every week.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHAxWj5sI2H60XrEH1PrZg

    submitted by /u/lisapilates
    [link] [comments]

    Push/Pull/Full 3 day split

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I want to try out a different kind of split for scheduling my workouts. Previously I did full-body workouts three times a week with a day of rest in between every workout but I noticed this became a bit too much for me. Someone recommended me a Push/Pull/Full split. This means training every muscle group twice a week instead of three times a week which sounds good to me. However, I couldn't find much info about this split on the internet. Does anyone have any experience with this split or any information regarding pros and cons?

    submitted by /u/Robbie6169
    [link] [comments]

    Should I run?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    I usually run at a medium to high pace for 5-10 min before lifting. Should i be doing cardio after my workout or it works as a good warmup?

    Ive read a few articles saying that cardio somehow gets in the way of muscle building..

    submitted by /u/dualib
    [link] [comments]

    Workouts

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I just recently got back to going to the gym and I was wondering if any of you guys are able to help me create a work out plan for myself. I'm trying to tone my stomach and work on my glutes. I'm a 5'7 female weighing 125lb, I always usually start with 10-15 min of cardio and then move on to whatever day it is. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/vmart02
    [link] [comments]

    Yoga Back & Hips Stretch, Twists, Internal Rotation this Yoga Stretches & practice is great for beginners

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    what do you guys think of this diet plan? im a beginner and i plan on bulking with a cheap diet because i dont have much money

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    A/ Breakfast: 2 eggs + fruits

    B/ Lunch: steak 250 + rice 250 + random vegie +random fruit

    C/ Before dinner : random fruits or something idk

    D/ Dinner: ? idk what to put heren would like advice

    would like any type of advice on dieting as im a literal noob when it comes to this. thank you :)

    submitted by /u/PopsDops
    [link] [comments]

    Conducting a running-related injuries + running motivation survey! Need data from beginners / people that have never ran!!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Survey: https://forms.gle/kL9pg25zx3MwDk6LA -- Hello, I'm conducting a project about running motivation / running-related injuries and the connection between the two. Looking from data from any level of expertise, but especially at the moment from people who barely run or have never ran in their life but would perhaps like to start.

    submitted by /u/lspreafico
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment