• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: HELP ME

    Beginner Fitness: HELP ME


    HELP ME

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Hey I'm 14, 5'10, 130 pounds. IM OFF SCHOOL FOR 5 MONTHS. I have started doing pushups, sit-ups, and wall sits. I have a YMCA membership so please help me on how to workout

    submitted by /u/aslanv33
    [link] [comments]

    What workout schedule do you use for Workouts for Women app?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    I'm using the Workouts for Women app and looking for a regular schedule to follow. I unfortunately can't afford their built in programs so I'm looking to follow a basic routine using the free workouts.

    For example

    Monday - Easy Warm Up, 10 min abs, 10 min arms Tuesday- Body Activation, 7 min complete Etc....

    submitted by /u/ziggy222
    [link] [comments]

    I am BAD at exercise. What can I do?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I'm interested in exercise for the physical and mental health benefits, but I am abysmal at it. I have always been bottom of my class at physical activity. First to drop out of the pacer etc.

    Things I can't do with proper form due to lack of strength:

    • Pullups/chinups

    • Pushups, maybe not even with knees down

    • Not sure about squats

    Which is a problem. I also can't jump rope (I know) or do cardio for over ~10min.

    Because of this, I feel too embarrassed to work out in public.

    I'm not grossly overweight (140lb 5'6"), just incredibly weak. What are the options for starting at square negative two?

    submitted by /u/redstane
    [link] [comments]

    try these 10 Minute Yoga Stretch great for doing morning or evening and can be done before gym workout

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment