• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: everyday workout abss

    Beginner Fitness: everyday workout abss


    everyday workout abss

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    What to do about my grip strength not progressing as well as my deadlift?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Last night I was deadlifting a new heighth of weight for me at 225lbs. I was doing 5x5. By the very last rep of the 5th set my grip was not having it at all buy everything else was saying they wanted more. So I took my rest and tried again. I got to the 5th one and again my grip was saying no when everything else wanted to keep going. I did this until my grip wouldn't let me lift not even one, but still the rest of my body wanted to keep going. To try and tire myself I ended up doing weighted lunges and then finish off on the elliptical for the cardio at least. It sucks that my grip is so weak compared to everything else. What can I do to remedy this? Should I start lifting lower weight again but more sets and reps to strengthen my grip or should I keep going the way I am and eventually my grip will strengthen?

    submitted by /u/buenoskiddoosh
    [link] [comments]

    Starting over again. Where to begin? (5'6"F, 325lbs)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    My goal is lofty. I started watching Vikings, and am completely obsessed. Anyway, one of the female characters, Lagertha, is a complete Viking shieldmaiden badass, and I want to be able to eventually fight with a sword and shield like she does on the show. I was fit a few years ago, but then had 2 kids, and kinda let myself go. Then, my Dad died from Cancer, and my husband was diagnosed with leukemia, both in 2019, and I gained even more. Stress is a bitch. My knees are bad, yall. So, what's the best way for me to start out? I'm willing to put in the work, I just don't want to screw up my knees worse than they already are, while I'm losing the weight. Any help is appreciated. I know I'm probably completely batshit crazy for wanting to take this on, but the past year put some things in perspective for me, so here we are.

    submitted by /u/moissymama
    [link] [comments]

    Gentle Morning Pilates for Stiff Spine , great for beginners .

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    FEAR OF GOING TO THE GYM

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Hi guys. I was wondering if any of you have ever felt afraid of going to the gym for any reason... if so.

    mention what is the main reason that kept you from going to the gym.

    let"s start a conversation.

    submitted by /u/edgarbugs23
    [link] [comments]

    20 Minute stretch & home yoga workout

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Hi, i have a question about curling offset dumbbells. I included images but this sub doesn’t allow them so i linked a post in my profile. Thank you to anyone who can help!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment