• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 17, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Body Stretch for keeping hips Flexible & Anxiety away, from Covid-19 beginners yoga, practice and stay calm & moving while self quarantine

    Beginner Fitness: Body Stretch for keeping hips Flexible & Anxiety away, from Covid-19 beginners yoga, practice and stay calm & moving while self quarantine


    Body Stretch for keeping hips Flexible & Anxiety away, from Covid-19 beginners yoga, practice and stay calm & moving while self quarantine

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    I cant do many pull ups...

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I just got a PullupMate and I thought I'd get to a minimum of 10 pull ups at a bare minimum, but turns out I struggle to do 3! what can I do about this? 3 is such a low number...

    submitted by /u/Taekw0nDuDe
    [link] [comments]

    Home Gym Advice

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Alright so I'm stuck home from college for the foreseeable future with everything going on, and wanting to use this time to better myself. I'm not necessarily out of shape (naturally slim build - so far lol) but have wanted to work towards getting more active and in shape, just haven't.

    Thinking about purchasing some equipment to start exercising at-home, and then transition to the gym once all this blows over and hopefully I'll have a better foundation fitness wise. I'm looking for advice on what kinds of equipment I can get without breaking the bank. I'd say trying to keep things at or under $500 ideally.

    Didn't know if something like this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0090OKEB2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1 paired with the treadmill we already have? Anything else in addition, or should I go a completely different direction?

    Open to any and all recommendations! Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/NoPast8
    [link] [comments]

    Beginners 10 Minute Morning Yoga Stretch.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Join me for this quick 10 Minute Morning Yoga to feel your best.

    This class is specifically great for anyone who feels morning tension within the back hips and shoulders.

    submitted by /u/HealingThroughLight
    [link] [comments]

    Pay-per-question sites?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Is there somewhere that has credible fitness professionals/experts that just take 1 question at a time for a fee? I have many questions to bounce off of someone but don't want FAQ/Youtube/condescending responses when I need more detailed, personalized answers. After reading through /r/fitness over some time I'd like to avoid that kind of toxicity even at a cost.

    I am limited to online options. I did search already but I only found people who want 6+ months commitment. They are looking to be fully hired as their career and that's not what I need or want.

    submitted by /u/MyBad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment