• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: 25-minute full-body stretch yoga routine is great for stretching n relieve stiff achy back, twists, and rotation. Keep your posture aligned n active from office work or sitting on a computer/mobile. this practice also would be helpful towards refreshing mind n body in this difficult time.

    Beginner Fitness: 25-minute full-body stretch yoga routine is great for stretching n relieve stiff achy back, twists, and rotation. Keep your posture aligned n active from office work or sitting on a computer/mobile. this practice also would be helpful towards refreshing mind n body in this difficult time.


    25-minute full-body stretch yoga routine is great for stretching n relieve stiff achy back, twists, and rotation. Keep your posture aligned n active from office work or sitting on a computer/mobile. this practice also would be helpful towards refreshing mind n body in this difficult time.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Hello! Sorry if this isn’t allowed ; I’m looking for an app recommendation

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Like the title says I really want to get into fitness! Specifically yoga/stretching in some ways.

    I'm not a "fat" person but I'm SUPER not a fit person haha - I have done bare minimum PE levels of exercise because I think I'm bad at it.

    So what I'm hoping to find is something (free hopefully) that will do step by steps with me, something that is for as beginner as possible (if you think a class of 3rd graders who were adult sized could do it I can probably do it lol), and something that also helps me keep track of progress.

    If I'm being too picky I'm sorry! Any help or tips Is super appreciated❤️ thank you in advance❤️❤️

    edit ; please comment here with suggestions so other can use them a well if this is searched. I attempted to search before I made my post and only found posts about fitbod which is a paid for app. My situation unfortunately does not allow for me to pay for apps atm so while fitbod works for a lot of people I am afraid it will not work for me. Thank you for the suggestion but please do not use this post as an excuse to pm me ☺️ I would love to keep all fitness conversations to this post if possible please❤️

    submitted by /u/shitsgayyo
    [link] [comments]

    Adult Swimming Lessons

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    I am looking for places/organizations that might offer beginners swim classes for adults.

    I took a beginners swimming class in college and I LOVED it. I learned a lot, and got a great workout out of it. The thing is, I'm struggling to find something similar now that I'm out of school. Any ideas, tips, or advice on where to go, or even how to go about this?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/pickledpotpie
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do??

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I am sort of new to working out/fitness and have a 55 mile backpacking trip coming up in July on top of just wanting to be fit. I am 14m and have some equipment(weights, chest press bar, dumbbells, exercise ball, basketball hoop and balls, and a bike) what are some good exercises/apps to do or use to get in shape?

    submitted by /u/MeagleFox05
    [link] [comments]

    One Arm Handstand

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    The one arm handstand is such an incredible skill, and a really hard one to get. The workouts have been better (although this one isn't that good, a lot of lack of balance). I want to show you the best and the worst so that you understand that this isn't a linear path, I will have for sure up and downs and that's fine, it takes time but we must ENJOY THE ROAD.

    https://youtu.be/0MJkUtpGLXI

    submitted by /u/WorkoutUnion
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me figure out why things keep popping?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I'm on mobile so excuse the formatting.

    For as long as I can remember (back to when we would do morning stretches in elementary school) my lower back, hips and shoulders pop when I do certain exercises. My shoulders don't usually bother me, but my hips and back hurt for days if I try to do sit-ups, mountain climbers, or really any horizontal exercise. I'm not super flexible so I've been trying a little yoga to see if that helps, but I feel like this really limits my workouts.

    Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions!

    submitted by /u/JustSomeBadGas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment