• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: What is the best alternative when free weight benches are taken?

    Beginner Fitness: What is the best alternative when free weight benches are taken?


    What is the best alternative when free weight benches are taken?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    I'm trying to bulk up after losing weight and I started to go to a gym 2 months ago. Problem is the best way to bulk up is free weight exercises like hip thrust, etc. I joined the cheapest gym in my neighborhood because I'm a little bit broke, so is always full (Fullest as covid-measures allow) and everytime I go those benches are occupied and I only have one hour to exercise due to covid.

    I do other machines like specific ones like abductors, etc. But people told me is not as good for bulking as free weight. Are there better alternatives?

    submitted by /u/Koi16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment