• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Help lol

    Beginner Fitness: Help lol


    Help lol

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    So I recently just started my weight loss journey and I've been in a calorie deficit for about 2 weeks when I first started I was 317 the next week I was 305 and yesterday I weighed I was 306 then today I was 311. Idk what's happening I work out everyday and everything

    submitted by /u/Alphacuregurll
    [link] [comments]

    Way to tone my legs without growing them?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    So I've been working out for about 2 months, but I've run into a dilemma.

    I'm about 5'8" 180lbs. I have naturally big, tree-trunk legs so I have been mostly concerned about losing my belly fat and growing my upper body, although I haven't been skipping leg day.

    I want to know if there is a way to get my legs to become stronger and more toned out without growing them and getting them bigger?

    submitted by /u/JetmanNY
    [link] [comments]

    New to work out, have a weak knee due to a lot of surgery when I was a kid, will a Knee brace help?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Hello all, I just started F45 last week, enjoying it. I've never done any exercise before. I had a lot of surgery on my leg as a kid and even after it healed I still used it as an excuse to skip sports class because I was a kid and thought sport was lame.

    So I have had weakness in my knee that still has metal in it too, and I was recommended a Knee brace. I'm curious will this actually help and how?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/iamthatkyle
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me change my life.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    I am starting today to get into shape for the first time ever. 5'11 27M 160lbs

    I have 5kg dumbells and a workout bench I just bought recently so I am ready to get to it.

    My plan is to workout every two days arms + abs from YouTube videos I have saved. If you have any recommendations for beginners that aren't a waste of time I would really appreciate any links!

    My diet consists of: bran flakes cereal, some variation of chicken, rice, and veg, maybe a brown bread sandwhich in the evening with a packet of crisps. I know it sounds boring but would that be good enough to stick with to see results after working out for a couple of months?

    I drink about a litre of water a day anyway, and rarely eat chocolate or anything.

    I know my main reason of having a bit of a belly is from beer, and then eating fast food along with it, which I am going to quit for good now.

    Any help greatly appreciated. As you might be able to tell I am just going to try and keep it simple, is it necessary to cound calories/macros etc?

    Should a decent diet along with an hour workout every two days be enough to see results?

    Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/throwafterusing19
    [link] [comments]

    What are some weightless exercises I can do in my room which target all body parts?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    Hi

    I live in a pretty spacious room (Big enough for exercise and yoga anyway), and I have so much time on my hands that I think it's ridiculous I'm not some muscle god already

    I know prisoners buff themselves up with certain exercises which they do in their cells, so I was wondering if there's any pointers as to which weightless body exercises I can do in my room which offer the same physical fitness

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/rodolfodelatorre
    [link] [comments]

    I want to start running and I need HELP

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment