• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Does anyone want to work out together and keep each other Accountable?

    Beginner Fitness: Does anyone want to work out together and keep each other Accountable?


    Does anyone want to work out together and keep each other Accountable?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I was just thinking how hard its been to stay consistent with a workout routine especially after the last couple of years. So I thought why not start partnering people who have the same fitness goals like losing weight, or are beginners who have just started a Push and Pull routine. The goal will be to be to keep each other motivated and accountable by logging your workouts on the chat immediately you do it and nudging your partner to do the same. You can send me a PM or just leave a comment if your interested and I'll find you a fitness buddy.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Check-6783
    [link] [comments]

    Weak Core related to Back Pain?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I'm 22M and I've recently been dealing with a bit of back pain. Though I've never been an incredibly active individual I have always lead a decently healthy lifestyle.

    Over the past few months I've had bouts of back pain that have come and gone. I suspect this may be connected to my more-than-usual lack of activity due to COVID. I've also always had a relatively weak core—a few seconds of planking and I begin to shake and I'm not sure if I'm working the right muscles anymore or just straining myself. I believe my lack of core strength is also revealed when I sit, as I tend to sit in the craziest ways, though I'm not sure if this is a cause or effect of my core weakness, or related at all.

    Anyway, I wanted to ask, am I right in believing that my back pain is related to my core? And if I am, what are some exercises that I can do to train those muscles properly? Im worried that since my knowledge of fitness is admittedly scarce, I'll end up exercising improperly. I'm also thinking about looking into physical therapy if necessary.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/awefphi
    [link] [comments]

    Where/How to Start

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Hello.

    Age: 18 Sex: Male Weight: ~165 lbs Height: 5'11

    I have always been a relatively skinny person, though I guess that proper term is skinnyfat? Regardless, I played tennis in the past and have kind of lost my way recently.

    I am now incredibly motivated to start my 'transformation' and form good habits especially with college staring over me. I have a few questions though.

    1) How and where do I start? I have gone to the gym a few times following this schedule my workout-savvy friend made for me. God, I am sore.

    2) Im confused on what I am aiming for. Do I want a calorie defecit/surplus/etc and how do they all work? Should I lose weight? Cutting and bulking just confuses me.

    3) I have a slight double chin and I am relatively insecure about it. What can I do or should I not worry?

    4) I am kind of afraid of free weights and have skirted my way around them. How can I feel more comfy with them, particularly when alone?

    I thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/Openupamemoryhole
    [link] [comments]

    DO YOU WANT TO BE IN A PROMO VIDEO?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment