• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Trying to lose weight

    Beginner Fitness: Trying to lose weight


    Trying to lose weight

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Hello Friends,

    I am 29/F, 5ft 5 and a bit over 200lbs. I recently bought a collapsible exercise bike and I have access to I think it's 5 and 10 pound dumbbells. I was wondering if anyone had any advice using these materials or any other exercise that can be done at home to help lose weight and be more healthy.

    Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day.

    submitted by /u/AlwaysStayGold
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for handstand

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Starting working out - tips needed

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Hello, I recently got a new job and the place offers access to gyms, swimming pools, yoga, etc. in the city for dirt cheap (like 15€ and I can go to all these places). I'm a 24yo, 85kg, 185cm (little bit chubby, but in a cute way) guy. Anyone got any advice where to start my workout journey. I get the feeling that just googling "how to start fitness" may lead me to the wrong place.

    Any advice is heavily appreciated...

    submitted by /u/Smoki_fox
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on where to begin

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Hello. I am a 28yr old male who has struggled with being heavy set my entire life. I am currently standing at 5'8 and around 400lbs. I eat healthy and do some basic movement but I still can't lose weight. I have been told that I should look into body building and even looking into training for power lifting because of my natural strength. I have gone to a gym a few times but I can't afford a personal trainer and I don't have any gym friends and I just have no clue of what to do really or how to do a proper workout. I would just go to various machines and use them til I started getting store and then walk on a treadmill for like 20mins but I feel like that isn't good or healthy and I really really want to loose around 200lbs. My goal is to work towards dropping down to about 225 and mostly muscle. I have protein powders and drinks but understand how to use them in conjunction with the workouts. Please help point me in the right direction.

    submitted by /u/Leonheim
    [link] [comments]

    Yoga Burn

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    I want to share an inspirational article with you as how Danielle Aubert changed her life with Yoga Burn.

    Yoga Burn is a home workout program based on yoga. It has a lot of good reviews and so many people were talking about how much weight they've lost with it.

    If you want to lose weight and feel great then I think the Yoga Burn system is fantastic and you should give it a try.

    Email me on biel777souza@gmail .com and I'll send it straight over to you.

    Here is this awesome sucess story enjoy!

    https://danielleaubert.com/yoga-burn-review-results/#My-Yoga-Burn-Results

    submitted by /u/MasterRaspberry77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment