• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Good gym equipment to help with belly fat

    Beginner Fitness: Good gym equipment to help with belly fat


    Good gym equipment to help with belly fat

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    I go to the gym frequently every week but I'm not sure what will help with trying to lose belly fat/waist inches - I'm still quite new to the gym, any advice is much appreciated :))

    submitted by /u/_dejaa
    [link] [comments]

    Fast Metabolism

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm trying to get into working out. But the problem is that I have a very fast metabolism and it's hard to gain weight, I'm probably around 105 lbs and 5'5-5'6ish (yes, I'm tiny). I work at a grocery store and push carts, I have a small abs outline from that I believe. Considering I never workout besides pushing carts. My goal is to gain pounds and gain more muscles. Anyone have any tips or diet tips ? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mge922
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a big dude, with no knowledge.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    I have literally no fitness experience. I'm buying my membership here in a bit. Gonna buy a couple pair of shorts, and go.

    Planet Fitness is my best option, with my first workout tonight.

    I know cardio enough, but where does one start on weights?? I'm not trying to get muscle. Just shed this gut and other fat, strength conditioning isn't a goal, but a plus I guess.

    I understand how to use the machines, I just don understand what weight and reps I should do, and How often.

    submitted by /u/TMuella
    [link] [comments]

    Hello

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    So I recently just started the gym, I barely know what I'm doing, I just watch YouTube videos and copy from them.. I find myself getting so nervous when I go, as I'm going by myself! I really want to start using weights, but my anxiety says no.. I don't know if I'm over thinking, really need help😩

    submitted by /u/amack133
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment