• Breaking News

    Friday, June 25, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Beginners who exercise at home with limited equipment like dumbbells. I've created a 12 Week Dumbbell Workout Plan (With Free PDF) for you. This workout plan is unique and helps you gain muscle and strength. You can check this out, I hope, you'll like it.

    Beginner Fitness: Beginners who exercise at home with limited equipment like dumbbells. I've created a 12 Week Dumbbell Workout Plan (With Free PDF) for you. This workout plan is unique and helps you gain muscle and strength. You can check this out, I hope, you'll like it.


    Beginners who exercise at home with limited equipment like dumbbells. I've created a 12 Week Dumbbell Workout Plan (With Free PDF) for you. This workout plan is unique and helps you gain muscle and strength. You can check this out, I hope, you'll like it.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Angle for Seated Shoulder Press

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Hi, recently I've been hitting dumbbell shoulder presses and I've found that setting the bench at 90 is really uncomfortable for my shoulders and back (I lack some shoulder mobility due to an old injury) and was wondering if setting the bench at 60 would still give me results in my shoulders or if that would be a bad thing, thanks!

    submitted by /u/FairyGodDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Back Arches During Power Walking

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I don't know if this is because I have a weak core, or a strong anterior pelvic tilt, or what it is. I can't seem to get my form right when I walk, and it's starting to hurt my lower back.

    I try to tuck my hips, squeeze my gluts, walk heel to toe, activate my core, keep my chest and head up, but my body just can't seem to do this.

    I cannot squeeze my gluts and walk at the same time. Plus, my glut muscles are very tight. I just my head forward too much when I walk. My back is constantly arched.

    I also have extremely tight neck and trapezius muscles.

    What is likely causing this?

    What can I do to correct my form?

    submitted by /u/NextWordTyped
    [link] [comments]

    Areas to focus on?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Hello! I am new to this group but not necessarily new to working out. My biggest question that I'm having a hard time looking anything up for is, should I be focusing on full body workouts or should I only be focusing on the main areas I want to? As in, if I just want to gain/tone some muscle in my arms, should I really be focused on chest and back workouts? Because when I look into stuff they typically have a lot of workouts that include chest and back and I just don't know if there is a best way to focus on an area, if that makes sense?

    Right now my biggest goal is figuring out a workout routine that works for me, I have many different apps and resources that I will be able to put something together once I figure out what areas that is best to focus on.

    submitted by /u/Bronzeisland
    [link] [comments]

    Recently started have no clue what to do now.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Recently, on June 20th, I decided that I will go to the gym (17M). When I arrived and registered myself I realized "wtf am i supposed to do now" so i did various things to test things out and get into things. Fast forward to now when i made a genuine workout schedule that i feel like i can do (took alot of trial and error and different weight and testing). But when i talked this with my mom (she is a doctor) she wasn't too happy about it and thought it might be too much for me and that i may harm myself or something. (thought she was just saying it to protect me..... but now im genuinely curious and not sure anymore)

    (Also i have always been sort of athletic and stuff and a buttload of calisthenics like a year or 2 ago but then corona and shiz happened and i left.... but i play table tennis and volleyball occasionally nowadays but used to play it almost everyday)

    cardio,leg,back:

    treadmill (20 minutes running jogging walking back and forth) (tried 25 had a killer headache once and then tried to do it by doing 15 mins then taking a break and do 10 then vomitted so i thought yeah leave this lol)

    5 minute rest for heart to calm down

    elliptical (15 mins) (can finish it properly but obviously feel tired and feel my legs get worked no pain tho)

    5minute rest for heart to calm down

    leg press and leg curl machine thingy (20KG 3 sets 15 Reps) breaking in between set

    pull down machine and rows (20KG 3 sets 15 reps)breaking in between set

    hanging (3 times 10 seconds) breaking in between

    Chest,arms,core:

    bicep curl (4KG 3 set 15 rep) (was 5 but thought it wouldn't work and would injure myself)

    dumbbell chest press and tricep kickback (5KG 3 set 15 rep) (do these without pain but obviously work myself like a bitch and can complete it in proper form... soreness only)

    cable tricep pushdown and cable bicep curl (20 and 15 KG respectively 3 sets 15 rep)

    plank (50 sec)

    chest machine (20KG 3 set 15 rep)

    cycling (15 minutes)

    breaking in between set in all of them

    I wanted to tackle everything but specially my biceps and back as I could NEVER do a pull up ever but i could always do pushups easily like a few years back i could do 50-60 easily.

    I do not have a personal trainer at the gym nor any gym mates so that is why i thought i would get strangers opinion and gave as much info as i could.

    also today was the 5th day i went then im resting for the weekends... just wanted to know if im not alt f4'ing myself here or something because i genuinely only feel sore or thirsty/hunger. i was thinking of doing yoga as a active rest tomorrow but eh will see. But yes if anyone could give their info on this pls.

    also i go approx. 2 hours for 5 days or at least plan to. (the only thing that has been painful is the running on treadmill so i reduced time and thought eh endurance will still work better and im doing cardio everyday for my stamina and endurance so thought it worked for me)

    submitted by /u/Famous_Ad_8258
    [link] [comments]

    Calisthenics with a 5x5 Program?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Over the past 3 months i've worked up to 100 pushups a day and 10 pullups daily along with other glute workouts. I'm starting to feel good about my fitness level given i could barely do 10 pushups when i started, but now i want to add weights to the mix and start a progressive load 5x5 program.

    I've read that you should not do workout on rest days, but i love the habit i've developed with pushups - can I do pushups/pullups along with a weight training program or will this pose issues?

    submitted by /u/j0j053
    [link] [comments]

    Health benefits of cabbage

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    health benefits of cabbage.. Their are many things for fitness but you can't replace the natural fitness by nature

    submitted by /u/healthy_things
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment