• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: What’s the best exercises/routine for losing unwanted belly fat?

    Beginner Fitness: What’s the best exercises/routine for losing unwanted belly fat?


    What’s the best exercises/routine for losing unwanted belly fat?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:03 PM PST

    I'm (23F) and I have a little extra belly fat around my lower belly that I really hate and want gone. I'm getting married in September and don't want to feel self conscious about it at all. I downloaded one of those exercise apps that show you different workouts for things but is there a better way to go about it? Is there a different routine that would be better to do everyday?

    submitted by /u/Cookieloover
    [link] [comments]

    Flexibility, Recovery, Posture, Range of Motion, Prevent Injury. Improve all that by Stretching, with a 5 minutes routine you can do at home and fit in anytime in your day

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:45 PM PST

    BEGINNER Weight Loss Workout For Women Over 40 At Home

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:09 AM PST

    10 minute BEGINNER weight loss workout designed for women 40+. Each move has low impact modifications, so it's knee friendly and super fun! Enjoy!

    https://youtu.be/UgNUdMBDuMU

    submitted by /u/RinaChoice
    [link] [comments]

    3.5 Movement Exercises To Bulletproof Your Shoulders

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:56 AM PST

    How are these kids beating me?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:55 AM PST

    They look 12-13 years old, very skinny, around 165cm tall.

    I am 25, 184cm, decently built but I can't bench press above 65kg while they just did 70kg. It's so weird to me, their arms are literally sticks. I've been at the gym for a year. Not sure how long they've been here

    submitted by /u/macozaa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment