• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Are 10 min work out videos enough to see results?

    Beginner Fitness: Are 10 min work out videos enough to see results?


    Are 10 min work out videos enough to see results?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Hi, I've recently started my journey to getting in shape. I've started with daily yoga using the yoga with adriene videos - this is mainly to get flexibility and some movement back without overdoing it. I've been looking at some bodyweight exercise videos (pamela reif / blogilates) but a lot of the videos are 10 mins long. Would adding a 10 min workout along with the daily yoga actually be beneficial in anyway? 10 mins doesn't seem like very long. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Royal_Lack
    [link] [comments]

    I am finishing the Chloe Ting 2 week shred. What's next?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    I really want to find a new home workout plan to join. I am 18 years old, 5'7", and roughly 140lbs. I am not trying to lose weight, but I am instead trying to tone up. I try and specifically focus on my abs and butt. I appreciate the Chloe Ting shred for helping me build strength, but I have heard her programs aren't sustainable. What should I do next?

    submitted by /u/saltypotato115
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best fitness phone app

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Rn I do biking, and running. I want something that accurately measures what I'm doing and has alot if great features what's the best all for me

    submitted by /u/McLovens22
    [link] [comments]

    Protein shakes for dummies

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    I just started going to a gym for the first time in forever (15+ yrs)

    I know that you want protein right after a decent workout.

    What about on days in between workouts?

    Should The protein shake be considered a meal or just add the calories into my daily?

    Finally I want to bulk my muscles and lose my fat so should I use the protein shakes to go OVER my max calories or should I be staying under to lost the weight!

    Thanks as always for your time everyone!

    submitted by /u/kejovo
    [link] [comments]

    Symmetry in working out

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    When I'm working out, I've been noticing a disparity in my right and left arm's strength. From shoulders, to chest, and biceps, when I work them out separately, I am able to do less reps on my left arm. I'd like a symmetricalish body if possible so I was wondering if I do the same reps for both arms despite my right arm being able to do a lot more exercise.

    Another thing is my abs as well. My right ab is noticeably larger than my left ab. Is that normal or do I have to work out a specific way in order to reduce the asymmetry?

    submitted by /u/br0kenmyth
    [link] [comments]

    Water Problems

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    I am a heavier set guy, and I've tried to get into running a few times in my life, and each time I've run into the same issue. I need a lot of water.

    I've tried wearing a backpack and putting the bottle in the mesh pouches, but that makes me weighted to one side and unbalanced. I've tried putting the bottle inside the backpack, but the big (typically 1-1.5 litre) bottle keeps sloshing around throwing me off. Not to mention simply wearing a backpack has the backpack bounce with every step which is uncomfortable. I've tried carrying the bottle (which might have to be my best option), but the sloshing in my hands tires them, and I'm worried it's ruining my form. I've tried no water, but my body won't let me get very far.

    Any thoughts or advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!!!

    submitted by /u/magicthecasual
    [link] [comments]

    Getting started.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Hello .^ I'm 32 & 376lbs. I need to lose weight & exercise is something I need to do. I just never know where to start. I'm not sure what kinds of exercises I should be doing. I want to ease into it. I'm also not sure when I should exercise. Like should I start my day off with some exercise or what.

    submitted by /u/VikingWitch79
    [link] [comments]

    With my arms and feet temporarily out of commission, What workouts/ moves/ exercises can i do to keep myself from getting depressed out of a lack of activity? Thanks in advance! :)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Context- recovering from a metatarsal_sprain and a fucked rotator cuff.

    submitted by /u/tealand
    [link] [comments]

    When I run my shins hurt is this normal?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment