• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Am I right by saying that, cardio (high intensity) doesn't kill your gains but it just increases the amount of time that it will take to make quicker more significant gains?

    Beginner Fitness: Am I right by saying that, cardio (high intensity) doesn't kill your gains but it just increases the amount of time that it will take to make quicker more significant gains?


    Am I right by saying that, cardio (high intensity) doesn't kill your gains but it just increases the amount of time that it will take to make quicker more significant gains?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    I know there are ways to incorporate both into a training program where you still get great results, but I just wanted to address the "cardio kills gains" statement.

    submitted by /u/Metro_3quaters
    [link] [comments]

    Unlock Your Inner Van Damme | Active Splits For Beginners

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Active Splits For Beginners

    In this video I go over how you can start your active splits journey and increase your ranges of motion.

    My active splits journey started a few years ago without ever thinking I'll get to any advanced variations, but with time and a lot of consistency, results came in, even if it wasn't in my focus so much

    There obviously are more ways to improve these active splits, but I found that practicing just these 3 on a weekly basis gave me a lot of bang for my buck

    What other drills do you play with to work on these ranges of motion?

    submitted by /u/Thegroundedman
    [link] [comments]

    Squats and Deadlifts

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Is it okay to squat for 5 sets of 6-8 reps and then deadlift for 5 sets of 6-8 reps right after? I've been doing squats followed by RDLs, but I want to work up to start doing conventional or sumo deadlifts and wanted to know if deadlifting heavy right after squatting heavy was okay or not

    submitted by /u/FairyGodDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP! I’m 38 5’11 216 pound 29 percent BF according to scale I have been working out for almost a year with resistance training push pull leg split 6 days a week I feel muscles growing but also don’t see it? but don’t know if I should bulk up more? Or cut? To see more of my progress?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Joined reddit

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    I created my account after watching reddit videos today hoping to get myself some advice and motivation to try to be a little healthy.

    submitted by /u/Ihopetochangeitlater
    [link] [comments]

    Ring support hold

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    I have a question, whether Ring support hold can be a substitute of the original plank exercise.

    Does RTO work the whole core and be done with additional weight?

    submitted by /u/TheoOG5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment