• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Using machines for weak core/legs?

    Beginner Fitness: Using machines for weak core/legs?


    Using machines for weak core/legs?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm a 27 year old male that used to frequent the gym, but I've never had a strong core or legs. I want to get back to the gym, but I want to focus more on my core and legs than I used to.

    I'm not sure I can do a squat or deadlift with proper form, without having a spotter there to guide me. Are machines a good idea to start building strength as I begin on my journey?

    submitted by /u/bonesaw42069
    [link] [comments]

    I have really weak knees- what muscles do i need to target in my exercise?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I love hiking, but find that moderate to difficult hikes leave my knees in an aggressive amount of pain. I'm only 23, so I'm hoping it's more weak muscles than bad joints to blame. What muscles should I target while I exercise? Would hiking more often/using the treadmill at large inclines often help or hurt the problem?

    submitted by /u/gah514
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment