• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 29, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: No equipment? Need to strengthen your arms? try this Arm and Core Beginner Pilates a 25 minute Program No Equipment Needed If you’ve ever seen a Pilates reformer, then you know why they can be intimidating. This is a beginner Mat Core and Arm Pilates .

    Beginner Fitness: No equipment? Need to strengthen your arms? try this Arm and Core Beginner Pilates a 25 minute Program No Equipment Needed If you’ve ever seen a Pilates reformer, then you know why they can be intimidating. This is a beginner Mat Core and Arm Pilates .


    No equipment? Need to strengthen your arms? try this Arm and Core Beginner Pilates a 25 minute Program No Equipment Needed If you’ve ever seen a Pilates reformer, then you know why they can be intimidating. This is a beginner Mat Core and Arm Pilates .

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/Ib_SzHIXcs4

    If you've ever seen a Pilates reformer, then you know why they can be intimidating. And while the machines definitely benefit your Pilates practice by offering resistance and support, it's way easier (and just as effective) to do certain moves on a mat.

    In this 25 minute Beginner Pilates program, I will demonstrate on how to engage the core muscles at the same time, challenge your upper body strength utilizing your body weight with modifications for beginners.

    If this is too difficult, then try my beginner 30 day wellness journey.

    "One of the most amazing things about Pilates is that it is so effective with just your body weight or small props, so you can do it at home, in a hotel room, at the park, literally you can do it everywhere,"

    Here, I will demonstrate the best Pilates moves you can do without a reformer, dumbbells and elastic band, and if you are ready to progress, you can start with water bottles, or canned goods then slowly increase the weight whenever you are ready.

    . These exercises aren't just pulled from the classic mat repertoire; they're adapted for the mat from reformer choreography, so they go above and beyond a typical mat Pilates class or video.

    Tips for maximizing the moves Pilates is meant to be done very slowly and deliberately, so don't rush through these moves. Take your time and connect to your breath.

    Pilates is designed to have a warmup built in, so simply grab a mat to get started. To mimic some parts of a reformer and make some moves more challenging, you can opt for a light resistance band and a set of 1- to 3-pound weights. (No weights? Two water bottles work well too!)

    Please leave a comment for any specific question with this video.

    submitted by /u/annie-pilates
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my split please

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    So I'm pretty new to working out, and I came up with this 5 day split that I've been running. I have limited time in the gym, so I want to make sure I'm getting the most bang for my buck

    Day 1 & 3: Chest/Back/Biceps

    • Dumbbell Flat Bench
    • Single Arm Row
    • Incline Dumbbell Bench
    • Single Arm Pulldown
    • Dumbbell Curls
    • Rear Delt Flys

    Day 2 & 4 : Legs/Shoulders/Triceps

    • Dumbbell Seated Shoulder Press
    • Back Squat
    • Romanian Deadlifts
    • Standing Arnold Press
    • Skullcrushers
    • Lateral Raises (On Day 4, I switch out Skullcrushers with reverse lunges for some extra volume)

    Day 5: Arms

    • Barbell Curl
    • Skullcrushers
    • Dumbbell Hammer Curl
    • Tricep Pushdown
    • Rear Delt Fly
    submitted by /u/FairyGodDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    One half of the journey

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Hi all. I recently have been on a self improvement journey. Meditation, spirituality, all that stuff.

    Now I want to work on my body. I'm 25, smoke ( I'm trying to quit, down from 1 pack a day to 10 cigs a day), 1.87m tall and 95kg.

    I haven't exercise properly in 6 years. Could anyone please help me with a basic intro to fitness? I'm so unfit, walking up 1 flight of stairs make me breathless.

    Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/202120202019
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Need help finding some vitamins/supplements for a beginner. I am doing my 50daily push-ups and I want/need vitamins. Anything helps thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Gbautista87
    [link] [comments]

    Body like Goro Majima

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Hi there, I'm 23 Male 178cm tall / 5'8 and I weigh 83kg now and got no muscle, I wanted to start working out by going to gym or something and I want my body to look like this Character, by that I mean like I want to be skinny but ripped, can you help me show the best workout plan to get that body? Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/Areva07
    [link] [comments]

    Is any workout routine good for a beginner?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    I'm 22 (F) and weight 193 pounds (88 kg). I just started a diet with the help and control of a nutritionist and it's looking really good! Balanced and sustainable on the long run.

    But lf course, I want to add a workout routine to the mix so I can tone up and avoid looking flacid as I lose weight. But, with gyms still closed in my country, I don't know how to even start.

    I did read that compound exercises are good for beginners and if weight loss is your goal, but I don't know if any workout routine that I slap together from google will be good enough. Specially since I don't really have equipment besides a static bike and some dumbbells.

    Would anything work as I'm starting or should I look into a specific source for a workout routine?

    More info: My goal is weight loss and tone up. My ideal weight is 120 lbs ( 55 kg ) in a period of 8 months or 1 year, wanna make it safe. I would be working out at home but doing some running in my neighboorhod.

    Thanks a lot for your time and sorry if this been asked before :(

    submitted by /u/Front-Atmosphere2584
    [link] [comments]

    5 Minute Beginner Ab Workout // No Equipment

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    What else can I do, besides walking or yoga

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I've already lost almost all the weight, only need to lose 5 pounds more. Although my main goal was getting healthy, not losing weight.

    I bought a fitbit to try to get some more insight and was actually very surprised.

    Step count was an average of 13.000, of which I take a 30 minute walk after lunch or dinner. I bike everywhere to get kids, go to their sports and music lessons etc, so that's another 50 minutes combined (I'm from the Netherlands, everything is close by) daily. I never even counted that as a workout, its just commuting for me. I do yoga every day for about 20 to 30 minutes (yoga with adriene, found her here, thank you guys so much, she's wonderful).

    I was trying to learn how to dance, but it's not so much fun alone, and I can't join anything right now. Also I can't really find a fun channel that suits me.

    What alse can I do that's fun? I hate weight lifting and those kick/jump worke outs with music, don't even know what that's called. I stuck at it.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Heksenhyl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment