• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Looking for a bit of advice

    Beginner Fitness: Looking for a bit of advice


    Looking for a bit of advice

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    I am in need of help from you wonderful folks. I have a few issues that are making it more difficult than normal to get healthy. But, I think buying a little rowing machine might suit my purposes well enough. Unfortunately, I have NO idea where to even begin to find a decent machine...or even what a decent machine might be. So, i have a whopping $300-ish to work with. I know it's not much to work with, but it's all I can afford. So, anyone know what kind of machine I should get? Or some good brands to look for?

    Any pointers or warnings before i start kicking my ass into shape?

    Thank you fantastic people of reddit!

    submitted by /u/KittyButt42
    [link] [comments]

    I am so tired!!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    I want to work out after work but I am always so tired. I have a semi physically demanding job but not enough to lose weight or gain muscle fast enough. I was thinking of taking a pre-workout supplement ,preferably a powder I can mix into a drink. What are your favorites or what do you recommend? I just need a boost to get me going and coffee does not cut it.

    submitted by /u/OriginalAmerica
    [link] [comments]

    Just a beginner looking for advice, ideas and motivation.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Hey all! I'm a woman in my 40s starting to hit the gym. Im looking to gain upper body strength and just be heathier. I would love work out buddies, motivation, heathy eating tips. 😉

    submitted by /u/kipper3152
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment