• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: I’ve been resisting the urge to get fast food

    Beginner Fitness: I’ve been resisting the urge to get fast food


    I’ve been resisting the urge to get fast food

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    May seem like something small, but every time I leave my house I feel like I need to get something to eat and if I don't get it, I get really sad. But I've been fighting that urge because it's caused me to gain a lot of weight and I hope I can keep it up

    submitted by /u/generalhappiness1
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner question for adding a little upper body muscle

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    To be honest, I don't like the gym nor do I like working out. However, I have chicken arms. I'm pretty tall with long arms and haven't had much luck in the past. I don't want much, but would like to add a little muscle to my arms, chest and shoulders. What is the best way to do this, with a minimum amount of effort, say an hour or two a week? Buy a pair of 25 lb dumbbells? Buy a bench and a barbell with 100 lb of weights? I don't want to buy too little so that I don't see any results, but don't want to get too much, considering my modest workout goals. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Meastro44
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for growing booty?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, I'm new here! I started going through Chloe Ting's Get Peachy Challenge and I was wondering if any of you have tips to grow my glutes? I have a bit of fat in the leg and glutes area, would cardio help reduce that as well? Anything is appreciated! So excited to get back on this journey!

    submitted by /u/iluvchoccymilk
    [link] [comments]

    1 rep max

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Hello is there any benefit on doing 1 rep maxes for strength, hypertrophy or something else? Cause I'm seeing people do them all the time is it just for flexing or?

    submitted by /u/DuckSauce2222
    [link] [comments]

    Weight Loss Expectations

    Posted: 17 May 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    I've been working out for about a month now. I've been using the PPL workout routine. I'm 5'10 230lbs. I'm not looking specifically to bulk or just lose a bunch of weight. I'm trying to lose weight while also building lean muscle. I've noticed my muscles have grown in size and strength but my weight has remained almost the same. I have cut out all sodas and caffeine, and mainly drink water with every meal. I very rarely snack anymore, whereas I used to snack continuously. I have been eating healthier. I have mainly been eating grilled chicken and eggs since I began working out. I drink a low calorie protein shake every evening after my workout to help with muscle recovery. I'm just curious as to why if I have been working out and eating healthier overall while maintaining a calorie deficit every day, my body weight has remained the same. Should I be adding cardio to every workout? I figured eating healthier and less than what my body requires would be enough to slim down.

    submitted by /u/porrick12
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good workout to stick to?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    I found this workout and was wondering if it's a good full body workout to stick to. Let me know!

    Pike push up shoulder taps cross armed push ups bicep curls diamond push ups bicycles jumping squats

    Also, what sets and reps should i do for each exercise?

    submitted by /u/svc05
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any legit supplements that burns fat?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    I'm running on treadmill a lot but it hoenstly doesn't help. I gym a lot aswell which means I need to eat more, maybe I could try gym and eat less but doesn't sound good.. mainly trying to burn fat from the face.. seen a supplement with good reviews but if it was legit wouldn't everyone be skinny?

    submitted by /u/ledomed900
    [link] [comments]

    Kettlebell situps

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    Is it practical to try doing kettlebell situps?

    submitted by /u/Theguy_0001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment