• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Is this a good Full-Body Beginner Dumbbell Workout?

    Beginner Fitness: Is this a good Full-Body Beginner Dumbbell Workout?


    Is this a good Full-Body Beginner Dumbbell Workout?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Dumbbell Front Squat 4x10

    Romanian Deadlift 3x12

    Dumbbell Row 4x10

    Dumbbell Floor Press 4x10

    Standing Dumbbell Overhead Press 3x12

    Dumbbell Bicep Curls 3x15

    Dumbbell Overhead Extension 3x15

    I also run 2.4km (1.5miles) 2 times a week.

    I am worried that since there is no calve workouts inside, my calves will be undertrained.

    submitted by /u/Aikairi
    [link] [comments]

    Calisthenics Push Workout For Beginners: You’ll see what calisthenics push workouts a beginner can do, what muscles worked, and a sample of calisthenics push workout routine. These exercises will improve strength, flexibility, mobility, and tone muscles. Check it out, I hope it will help you.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Write my workout

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    So I'm a beginner and looking to get a healthier looking upper body. I'm a nutritionist and have dropped 125 lbs from diet alone and I would like to start adding in a fitness regimen to encourage muscle growth in my pecs and arms and of course lose some belly fat. I'm 42 and currently 285. I have a bench, a barbell, 2 dumbbells, a set of resistance bands, and an ab-roller. I also have a gym membership through work but can only work out there 2-3 times per week because of my busy life. Anybody want to help me write a workout I can follow at home and at my gym to get some fitness going with my nutrition therapy?

    submitted by /u/aborders79
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know I am getting healthier?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    I have been exercising regularly for over two months now, I have both lost and gain weight, some exercises are easier to do such as squats, but I still cannot perform a perfect push-up. Is there some signs or indicators that your body is benefiting from these regular exercises?

    submitted by /u/i_eat_batteries69
    [link] [comments]

    Recovery time

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    How long does everyone take to recover fully after a leg day? I'm worrying that my body takes too long (4-5 days).. maybe that's because I do 3-4 sets of squats and 3-4 sets of deadlifts in the same workout or this has no correlation?

    submitted by /u/DuckSauce2222
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment