• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: If you’re going through some shit and still going to the gym, I’m proud of you

    Beginner Fitness: If you’re going through some shit and still going to the gym, I’m proud of you


    If you’re going through some shit and still going to the gym, I’m proud of you

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    I understand how hard it is to do something like go to the gym or even taking care of yourself when all you can think about is how sad you are. If you're able to push through it, you'll be ok. I'm proud of you.

    submitted by /u/abusivecat
    [link] [comments]

    I deadlifted for the first time today!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    I managed 65kgs! My PT said my form was perfect too. Ive never found a sport i truly love before but i think this might be the one. I feel so good and strong. Ive gone from super sedentry,overweight with bulging discs to lifting 65kgs in 3 months! My goal is to eventually lift 100kg.

    submitted by /u/jemollydolly
    [link] [comments]

    when to work out

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Hello, i want to start doing some at home work outs and found the move plan interesting. i don't have much time though since i work full time, cook and study.

    i could either wake up a bit earlier or make some time when i get home from work before studying, i would rather work out in the morning though, so my main question is: does it matter if i eat or not before working out? should i get up a bit earlier to snack on some fruit? if so, how long should i wait after eating to start working out?

    if i should wait about an hour after eating i would probably opt for working out when i get home so i don't have to wake up so early.

    thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/noelaits
    [link] [comments]

    I want to start but...

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    I want to get a nice body, like some nice arms and abs etc. But I don't have any equipment. Any advice on what to do for at home no equipment? Oh and I don't understand reps and sets.

    submitted by /u/TheGolden_Turtle
    [link] [comments]

    Working out

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    After days of not working out I got back onto it today :)

    submitted by /u/Low-Tear8912
    [link] [comments]

    New to fitness and need help with a proper workout routine

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Hi. I'm 17 years old, with a height of 5ft 7in ,weigh at 120 kg, and I have asthma and a harmless tumor in my left knee which causes pain and prevents me from fully bending my knee. I'm trying to lose weight and build up a little of muscle. I have seen YouTube vids on how to begin but is still hesitant to do so thinking the routine that I make would negatively impact me or would just not help at all. The reason for the my attempt at weight lose is I am a bit insecure about my weight and also trying to lose weight so that my asthma and the tumor in my knee won't get worse. I am not a very active person (would to change that). Any suggestions will be helpful and any routines for me will also be helpful. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/blackman123_dead
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment