• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: How To Structure Your Own Movement Workouts | Design & Build YOUR OWN Workout Plan

    Beginner Fitness: How To Structure Your Own Movement Workouts | Design & Build YOUR OWN Workout Plan


    How To Structure Your Own Movement Workouts | Design & Build YOUR OWN Workout Plan

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    How to structure & design your own workouts.

    Hey guys, I think many people are interested in movement training but don't really know where to start since there isn't a lot of information out there about it.

    In this video I'm trying to cover the logic of how to structure your workouts if you're just starting out and if you already practice movement training and want to take it to the next level.

    Let me know what you think and if it made the process of building your workout plan clearer.

    Have fun!

    submitted by /u/Thegroundedman
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I start?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    I've recently changed professions and my new job will put me home at a decent hour 4pm I'm going to be painting so there is some physical aspect to my new job but not as much as my old one (landscaping) my plan is to get a membership to my local community center and start working out I could stand to lose some weight but would also like to build some muscle mass I played football and wrestled in high school so I'm not a stranger to a gym but I really need help with a good routine does anyone have a suggestion please and thank you

    submitted by /u/Thebiggscoop75
    [link] [comments]

    Skinnyfat Beginner, need advice! 6ft 145lbs

    Posted: 09 May 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm about 1.5 months in working out 3x a week with a decent split.

    I'm focusing on compound movements and less isolation movements. I wanted any advice you guys have at building an effective routine, + diet advice (protein goals? Eat how clean?). I want to shed the excess fat visible in the picture attached, even though I don't weigh much. Super committed, currently 145 Lbs, 6 ft. progress

    Any words of encouragement of advice/appreciated. I'm working at home with a bench, barbell, dumbbells etc. Currently able to bench press half my weight and primarily between using 12/17 lbs dumbbells. I have 3 solid months to get better until I can start hitting the gym in college (away from home) so I want to get comfortable training at home with the equipment I have!

    submitted by /u/lawyerplane76
    [link] [comments]

    lean bulk and weight fluctuations?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    so I am trying to lean bulk, been on a workout and nutrition regimen since beginning of March working out from home every other day, with gyms being reopened on the 12th of April now working out 6 days a week doing 20mins of cardio 2-3 times a week at the end of my weight training.

    I am a 30yo male weighting 65kg, 168cm eating around maintenance 2250kcal, allowing myself one or two slips during the week, where I eat over my calorie target of about 200kcal or so.

    Since March my weight has always been consistent, no major increase. I weigh myself every day at the same time in the morning, after drinking 1 glass of water, I get daily fluctuations of a few hundred grams every now and then, but I've noticed that when I eat more calories the night before my weight goes down, I have been keeping my weight between 65kg and 66kg with daily fluctuations, and now I've reached 64,6kg.

    Are these weird fluctuations normal when you're trying to lean bulk? Why do I weigh less when I eat more the day before? should I increase my calories to see my weight going up? I want to avoid putting on body fat which is why I am not going too far above maintenance.

    submitted by /u/AristoChrist
    [link] [comments]

    Help with my squats

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    I used to squat about 70 - 80kg, but they were very superficial squats. I finally accepted the truth, and learnt that my mobility is lacking for a squat. So I have been working on that. Now doing it with better form I can only squat 40kg??? But I can do like 15 reps. With 50kg I can do arounf 8-10 reps.

    Any heavier than that, I just feel like I cant even allow myself to go lower, I get kinda scared.

    But I just know Im stronger than that. I know I should be able to squat a good 60-70kg going proper deep, but I just cant bring myself to do it??? What is the problem?? Or am I just delusional that Im stronger?

    Anyone experienced the same?

    submitted by /u/FaerieGold1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment