• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: How to starts as a teen.

    Beginner Fitness: How to starts as a teen.


    How to starts as a teen.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Hey everyone I am a 16 year old boy who wants to start building muscle. I'm very skinny, I weight 63kg and I am 1,80m tall, and I have a couple of questions and I hope to get a respons from you guys.

    I am thinking about ppl (push pull legs) workout routine because it's getting popular. Is it good to start with it?

    Also I never went to a gym so what are the most important things I should do or not do?

    I also feel very nervous going to gym because I am so skinny and I feel anxious of people judging me about it so do you have some tips to make it less worse?

    Thank you so much if you take time responding to me.

    submitted by /u/asap123456789012
    [link] [comments]

    A beginner to workout (Sort of)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    I am M20. I am 5'6'' and I weigh 149 lbs. I have definitely worked out in the past but I don't seem to gain muscle. So I am starting out again and I am focusing on full-body workout for the first week and then progress to individual body components in the subsequent weeks. Any tips to build muscle mass as a beginner? Moreover, my diet is not protein heavy so shall I take protein supplements in order to build up some mass?

    submitted by /u/hilltailor
    [link] [comments]

    Are Squats, RDLs and Reverse Lunges enough for legs?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    I was just curious how doing only these three exercises could develop the legs and if it would help aesthetics in any way. I don't deadlift because I don't enjoy deadlifting, but still want to build good legs. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/FairyGodDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment