• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: No better way to start the day than with a morning yoga routine, this 10 min Morning Yoga practice will be helpful in starting your day! Stretch, strengthen and bring energy to your body and rejuvenate the nervous system.

    Beginner Fitness: No better way to start the day than with a morning yoga routine, this 10 min Morning Yoga practice will be helpful in starting your day! Stretch, strengthen and bring energy to your body and rejuvenate the nervous system.


    No better way to start the day than with a morning yoga routine, this 10 min Morning Yoga practice will be helpful in starting your day! Stretch, strengthen and bring energy to your body and rejuvenate the nervous system.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:37 PM PST

    How to pick what type of pre-workout to use and the basic ingredients.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:56 PM PST

    Hey everybody! Here's a quick video to introduce people to pre workouts and what types to choose (powder,RTD, and natural sources.). Also a quick overview of the main ingredients in most pre workouts! Hopefully this helps out!

    https://youtu.be/h9mXZVPfenk

    submitted by /u/CheetohBlitzen
    [link] [comments]

    Abs in 30 Days for Men and Women | Day 24

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:12 AM PST

    Music app for working out?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:26 AM PST

    I'm hoping someone can help me out I'm looking for a good streaming app that'll let me get to alot of different types of the music I like for working out. I don't wanna pay which I'm sure is gonna stop me right there but I've tried pandora, Spotify, Sirius and YouTube music, I just want to find and stream the songs I want in Playlists but the main ones keep playing other songs I don't want but "because I liked this" type of thing. Sirius plays the same 15ish songs and that's it. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Raubueno
    [link] [comments]

    is it fine to always have soreness?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:04 AM PST

    I am planning to add progressive overload in most gym sessions but I take a long time to heal the soreness from previous session(I usually have high inflammation ). Would it be fine to add more weight when I am already sore if I can bear the pain?this will mean I am sore permanently for the next few weeks at least.

    submitted by /u/csstudentG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment