• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Just now realizing how out of shape I am

    Beginner Fitness: Just now realizing how out of shape I am


    Just now realizing how out of shape I am

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Played 2 sports my whole life up until about 3 years ago. Today was my first day of truly trying to get back into shape. I'm focusing mainly on cardio until I can get back to the gym in May/June.

    Started with just trying to do 15 minutes of jump rope and wow it kicked my ass. I feel like I'm gonna cough up my lungs. Just gotta get back after it tomorrow I guess!

    submitted by /u/JetmanNY
    [link] [comments]

    10 Minute BEGINNER Abs Workout

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Dear all, to make it easier for you to keep up with daily practice, I have created this page updates on monthly uploads and you can keep track on a single page. It has videos that have been published by month as well as videos that are upcoming. Enjoy and let me know what you think?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    You Can Lose Weight With Most Diet... but not keep it off!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    If you want to lose weight and keep it off, make sure whatever changes you are making in order to lose the weight, you can live with for the rest of your life. If you can't live with the changes you are making in order to lose weight, you will not be able to keep the weight off. Counting calories in order to lose weight is one of those things that very few people can do for the rest of their lives, this is why very few people can keep the weight off with diets that require counting calories.

    Just make sure the diet you pick you can live with!

    submitted by /u/Live-Your-Way-Thin
    [link] [comments]

    When do you get the best workout?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    I have tried morning and afternoon but I have always stayed away from the evening. In the morning I am so slow and not awake to give the effort I want to put in. I enjoy the afternoon. I feel like my energy levels are great and I give it my all however, it's difficult to spend time in the gym when I should be at work 😳. I have always stayed away from evening workouts anything later than 5 o'clock because I'm worried my pre-workout supplement is going to keep me up so I would have difficulty going to sleep.

    What time of day do you work out? What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/KingVelazquez
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice :)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    What is the best way for building and toning muscle, body weight training or training with dumbbells?

    submitted by /u/svc05
    [link] [comments]

    5 Minute Abs (Follow Along - No Repeats!)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Follow Along

    Warm weather is around the corner Whether you want abs to show off or strong core stability to do the things you love - this routine will get you there.

    Five minutes of exercises, two planned rests. Simple as that. Follow along and we'll announce what's up next. Keep an eye on the screen for a preview as to the next exercise if you're unsure how to do it.

    Figure 8's - 45 seconds

    Scissor Traverse - 45 seconds

    (rest)

    Rolling Jack Knives - 60 seconds

    (shorter rest)

    Thread the Needle Left - 30 Seconds

    Thread the Needle Right - 30 seconds

    Frog Crunch - Until time runs out

    This can be a tough routine for 5 minutes. I'm posting this on Beginner Fitness for one main reason - you don't need a significant amount of time to burn your abs out. For timed workouts like this, REST AS YOU NEED TO and pick up when you can. EFFORT IS KEY, NOT TIME SPENT ON THE EXERCISE. So if we're going for 45 seconds, and you need a break at 15 - take it. Resume again at 25 seconds and go as long as you can. It's meant to be hard. Rest. Continue. Gain.

    Keep an eye for other great ab workouts and follow alongs by subscribing!

    submitted by /u/FitInWithUs
    [link] [comments]

    I built a model of Mt.Everest and my son asked, "Is it to scale?" I replied "No."

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    This is a good video to remind us to exercise our arms. Lets improve our condition and lean our arms with this easy home workout routine that can be done from home with or without dumbells (dont forget the muscle mind connection, especially without equipment)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment