• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: How do you approach scary big men hogging the equipment? Specifically the deadlift equipment (23F)

    Beginner Fitness: How do you approach scary big men hogging the equipment? Specifically the deadlift equipment (23F)


    How do you approach scary big men hogging the equipment? Specifically the deadlift equipment (23F)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    10 min Full Body Morning Yoga Stretch to wake up

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Beginner bodyweight workout for (I think) plantar fasciitis?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    So I have been working the last 2-3 weeks to really make changes in my life to get in better shape. I am a 25 yo M who weighs about 250 and is in terrible shape. especially during covid, my work and days were mostly in front of a screen.

    over the past few weeks, i've been counting calories and tried to make some serious changes to get more activity in - i started walking about 3 miles per day (doin some jogging where i can) and for those long times in my chair, i try to get up every hour at least to do a little circuit of jumping jacks (abput 100-150), 20 pushups, and bodyweight squats.

    Anyway, the last 2-3 days, my heels on both feet have been absolutely killing me, feeling just like there is a massive bruise almost. Feels better when I am wearing shoes than when I am barefoot. I cant say for certain, but based on what I read, i guess plantar fasciitis seems likely. I know I may need to look for some better shoes.

    Anyway, i really don't want to lose my momentum on working out while giving my feet a break. Can anyone recommend some good exercises/a workout i can do if I don't really have any equipment at my disposal? I know a bike or elliptical would be best but I don't have access to either right now.

    Thank you for your help!

    submitted by /u/StrawberryPhelps11
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for weight training

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. I'm new to this subreddit. I have been active for years but i have never done free weight training. Today i went to gym and started my membership for 1 year. I found some programs for 3 days but the program is included Hip Thrusts, Romanian Deadlifts etc. But as i said before, i didn't do any weight lifting. I want to do but these movements are too complex for me. If i want to manage this properly(like videos) i have to do with higher weights(because of the light kg plates' length are soo low). I don't even know my current ability to lifting. I need a free weighted program but no complexity included. (etc. no bar needed, just with kettlebells and dumbells) Or i need an information about if i can do hip thrusts effectively with only kettlebells.

    Do you guys have any recommendations for 4 days a week intermediate workout for a new gym member? (I'm not native in English so if i made any mistakes, i'm sorry about that.)

    submitted by /u/lithwil
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment