• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Full Bodyweight High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) exercises and routine for those who work out at home. So If you recently decided to get fit, you can use these exercises.

    Beginner Fitness: Full Bodyweight High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) exercises and routine for those who work out at home. So If you recently decided to get fit, you can use these exercises.


    Full Bodyweight High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) exercises and routine for those who work out at home. So If you recently decided to get fit, you can use these exercises.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Here, I've created a list of full-body HIIT workout that you can do at home without any equipment. These exercises will surely help you get in shape and improve your overall fitness.

    https://thefitnessphantom.com/a-full-body-hiit-workout-at-home/

    submitted by /u/iamkkr
    [link] [comments]

    Need help picking out a pull-up bar

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm still new to working out for the most part and planning on working out from home. Does anyone have any suggestions/advice for choosing a good pull-up bar? What do I look for? And will it damage my door frame?

    I've seen ones at Wal-Mart and thought about getting one of those but its Wal-Mart and I don't know how good they are. Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/Nukaguy1
    [link] [comments]

    Would you guys buy a new creatine or stick with the old?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    I bought one late 2019. It says it doesn't expire untill another 7 months. I still feel a bit sceptic though. Is it better just buying a new one? Since it's only $10

    submitted by /u/serviceRstar
    [link] [comments]

    When is the best time to start your weight loss program

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Many of us wait until Monday or the first of the month or when we finished some project at work or when the stars line up perfectly to get started on all the changes, we want to make in our lives in order to lose weight and get in shape. If you are one of those people who is waiting for the perfect moment to start, I got news for you. There is no perfect time to start. There will always be something else going on in your life, so don't wait. NOW, is the only time we have any control over, so if there is a perfect time to start working on all the changes we want to make, that time is right "now".

    Remember, you only need to work on one behavior at a time, but don't wait, start right now. I always say that the best time to start a weight loss program was last year, the second-best time is right now! But remember, start with a small step, big steps lead to burnout.

    submitted by /u/Live-Your-Way-Thin
    [link] [comments]

    Does a corner of a room or power rack work as a Landmine attachment?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    I recently bought my rack and barbell to start my journey for a home gym and im kinda broke now lol.

    Will a corner of a room or my rack work as a land mine if I add a pillow or rubber in the corner?

    Seems like that's a good workout so wanted to know if I need to save up to buy a landmine from rogue for 95$(there shits expensive fuck lol)

    submitted by /u/DoubleBeeff
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an easy simple video

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    I(19 M) have never worked out before and I want to work out as I got some time now and things have eased up. I am looking for a video which is short like under 30 mins and above 15 mins which is not too aggressive. I did try to look some videos on YouTube but couldn't find the right one. So I am requesting for someone to send an video which is light, or a program in an app too would do great. Thanks:)

    submitted by /u/Pilot_Natural
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment