• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: 30 MIN DUMBBELL FULL BODY Circuit (Beginner-Friendly) | This workout focuses on strength + endurance | 3 minute warm-up shown before going into the circuit | Give this workout a try!

    Beginner Fitness: 30 MIN DUMBBELL FULL BODY Circuit (Beginner-Friendly) | This workout focuses on strength + endurance | 3 minute warm-up shown before going into the circuit | Give this workout a try!


    30 MIN DUMBBELL FULL BODY Circuit (Beginner-Friendly) | This workout focuses on strength + endurance | 3 minute warm-up shown before going into the circuit | Give this workout a try!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Every major joint in my body cracks when I do anything and I'm scared

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Shoulders crack all the time even just from swinging my arms forward or raising my arms, elbows, knees and ankles. Is this just because I'm weak right now? I have been trying to keep at it hard. Pushups do it bad, I don't know literally everything. I'm only 19. Should I get this looked at?

    submitted by /u/vancoov
    [link] [comments]

    Gain freedom in your back, get rid of that stiff and stuck feeling with this Pilates Spine Mobility Workout. Spine health exercises for cervical, thoracic & lumbar - 30 minutes

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    Enjoy these beginner's spine mobility exercises to help to both improve and restore mobility to your spine. This workout will mobilize your whole spine, from the cervical, thoracic down to the lumbar. This is a great 30-minute workout for anyone feeling stuck and wanting to move more freely. Lots of positive pilates vibes, Mira.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FbZTPZG5io&list=PLLLK9RFD5LlmzxDmBi4vC0a6DVrY0FHRu&index=7

    submitted by /u/AalayaPilates
    [link] [comments]

    Let's practice yoga today to get our Tight Hamstrings to be stretched and progressively flexible in these 9 minutes of yoga practice for tight Hamstrings.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Technique is the most important things to achieve an optimal result

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Technique and form are the most important things when it comes to building physique optimally. https://youtu.be/aVoZj1_rXPw Here you have a link to what I think of during basic exercises such as deadlift.

    submitted by /u/Realare21
    [link] [comments]

    Equipment help?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I'm trying to decide between a regular old treadmill, elliptical or a stepper. Any advice is welcome, also looking for recommendations. I've been looking into the bow flex m6 max trainer, I'd like to stay under $2,000 and it must be fairly small sized. I like the idea of being able to run on a treadmill but the elliptical seems to be more easy on my back. My main goal is to get some cardio in my routine, but I like being able to add incline or resistance.

    submitted by /u/Stressberries
    [link] [comments]

    Calisthenics?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    I have been lifting since high school (for football) and want to add a new wrinkle into my fitness. Does anyone have any calisthenics experience or advice?

    submitted by /u/jkjohnsn
    [link] [comments]

    10 min, 2 sets, 1 break. Are you up for it? ��

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    If you are looking for an intense ab workout this week, you can try this workout with me and you won't regret it.

    ⚠️ Caution: It's not easy. ⚠️

    Here's the link -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imUIh_3Zwfs

    submitted by /u/LorianaFit
    [link] [comments]

    Weird result after taking protein and creatine

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Been going to gym for a year without protein powder etc. Started taking it 2 days ago and now my muscles feels 'sore' like they did the first day. It feels like I have giant bubbles in my arms. How come, feels weird. I usually dont feel anything untill 2 days later then I can feel a tiny tiny bit sore

    submitted by /u/blkangaroo
    [link] [comments]

    Can any muscle group be trained more than once per week?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Due to covid I have lots of time and can almost go every day. I train 1 muscle group per day. Was wondering if I can train something more than once per week? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Kaia11
    [link] [comments]

    Back Pain Friendly Core Strength, Stability and Endurance Core Exercise

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Building stability in the trunk is one of the best things you can do if you want to lift more weight and do it pain-free.

    Try this core exercise variation out the next time you are in the gym

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment