• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: what to do as someone with insulin resistance

    Beginner Fitness: what to do as someone with insulin resistance


    what to do as someone with insulin resistance

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:15 PM PST

    Recently, a new gym opened in my neighborhood and I (21 M) really wish to start working out but I have concerns since I have insulin resistance. I know that my main goal should be losing weight first because building muscle with insulin resistance is nearly impossible as far as I know. I have no background of fitness but years ago I played basketball at highschool for local teams but that ended up with several injuries which put an early end to my ''career''. I don't feel confident about lifting weights and consider myself physically weak compared to people at my age. Do you have any suggestions ? I really need some kind of guidance before starting either to get motivated or lower my expectations...

    submitted by /u/ertgrs
    [link] [comments]

    Strong and mobile hips help to stabilize and hold your posture. This Pilates Strong Hip Workout for Beginners will build and strengthen the center of your posture.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:41 AM PST

    Stretching and strengthening your hip and core muscles helps build stability and flexibility so you can move with ease and avoid injury. Many people have weak or inflexible hips due to excessive sitting and too little mobility exercises.

    https://youtu.be/-I-8SWoEFTE

    submitted by /u/AalayaPilates
    [link] [comments]

    Day 5 - Morning Energy | 30 Days Yoga Challenge for beginners

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:36 PM PST

    5 MINUTE HIIT CARDIO WORKOUT FOR FAT LOSS (✅ Full body calorie burn -apt friendly - no equipment)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:39 PM PST

    Hi Everyone,

    What's the number 1, most efficient fat loss exercise?? Its HIIT.

    Give this 5 min HIIT a go, maximise fat loss in no time at all!!

    https://youtu.be/peGi8dkojJU

    submitted by /u/RinaChoice
    [link] [comments]

    How to get abs when already lean?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:35 AM PST

    I have a very low body fat percentage, but I'm looking to get my abs to pop out and be consistent. I can get that six-pack look when I haven't eaten, but I want to have them pop out and be consistent. I work out 5 days a week in the gym. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Inazumai
    [link] [comments]

    5 MINUTE FULL BODY WORKOUT NO EQUIPMENT

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    4 MINUTE FULL BODY DYNAMIC WARM UP (Do this before HIIT, TABATA and CARDIO workouts)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:02 AM PST

    This is a full body warm up routine. It's great just before any workout specifically intense HIIT workouts, all at home with no equipment. Anyone can get started! Any feedback would be great.

    https://youtu.be/C6Vz\_BAj7Ho

    submitted by /u/RinaChoice
    [link] [comments]

    12 Minute Abs Workout

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment