• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: If you are a beginner, hate running, have knee problems, or live in an apartment so you need to be mindful of noise, give this 20 MINUTE low impact full body cardio workout a try. It's a good way to ease into exercising since it will help you improve your endurance!

    Beginner Fitness: If you are a beginner, hate running, have knee problems, or live in an apartment so you need to be mindful of noise, give this 20 MINUTE low impact full body cardio workout a try. It's a good way to ease into exercising since it will help you improve your endurance!


    If you are a beginner, hate running, have knee problems, or live in an apartment so you need to be mindful of noise, give this 20 MINUTE low impact full body cardio workout a try. It's a good way to ease into exercising since it will help you improve your endurance!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:34 PM PST

    How do you stop yourself from eating sugar

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:58 AM PST

    I have been trying to become fit for 3 years (on and off) im currently 19 years old and im trying to stop or limit my sugar or carbohydrate consumption to lessen the excess fat i have accumulated and the only hurdle i seem to get stuck on is my appetite for carbs and sugars. Although i will admit i have a verys strong sweet tooth and love for pastry and chocolates but i just get really frustrated ans never seem to past by this stage in my fitness journey.

    One thing to take note is that i Live in the philippines and carbohydrates is a very common staple in our diet and on a sidenote i also still live with my parents so i cant really do much on the whole "throw away all the sugar" plan. I hope some of you guys have encountered a similar problem like mine and i would like to hear some of your tips and opinions on how to manage one's sweet cravings.

    submitted by /u/EarlyDetective3357
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone provide weight loss feedback?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:49 PM PST

    Hi! I'm (25/F) currently 5'5" and 168 lbs. I'm definitely trying to lose weight but also want to just be more active in general. My diet isn't too bad, I don't think. (I start the day with chia seed pudding & blueberries. My lunch is typically a lean cuisine meal. Then, for dinner, I have a HelloFresh meal typically where I try to limit the oil and salt. I suppose the most negative part is I NEED at least a small dessert at the end of the day.) My workout is where I'm truly at a loss. Here's what I do daily:

    • 30 seconds of jumping jacks
    • 15 crunches
    • 15 leg raises
    • 15 bicycle crunches
    • 15 squats
    • repeat all of the above
    • 40 second plank
    • stretch

    Where can I improve to lose weight?

    submitted by /u/byvs2013
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal to feel/hear your bones when training?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:09 AM PST

    If I do sit ups for example I can sometimes feel and hear my bones in the back making sound. Nothing painful. Feels like its the spine

    Sometimes even in the throat

    submitted by /u/Kaia11
    [link] [comments]

    How do you "tighten your stomach muscles"?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:53 PM PST

    I've been told in various contexts, from lifting weights to trying to use my diaphragm in breathing, to "tighten my stomach muscles". But I have no idea what I'm being asked to do. Sometimes people will say to act as if someone is punching me in the stomach. But I have no idea what to do in such a situation other than run or cower; imagining being punched certainly offers no guidance on how one might tighten one's muscles. When I google for help, the results are all about exercises for long-term work on one's muscles, which is quite different from the voluntary at-a-moment tightening that I'm being told to do. It's all very frustrating. Does anyone know what to do, or know of a resource that explains what to do? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ncvbn
    [link] [comments]

    New to working out, need all kinds of advice.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:28 PM PST

    I've had a pretty stationary lifestyle for quite some time and I'm looking to change that. My goals are to add a bit of muscle overall, and I want a bigger butt. I don't even know the first step I would need to take to begin achieving this goal, so any and all advice would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/LordofSnails
    [link] [comments]

    My personal journey with fitness

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Best Workouts To Do Without Equipment

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:52 AM PST

    Resistance Band Back Exercises - Standing Row

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:41 AM PST

    i think i need help

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:40 AM PST

    Idk bruh i keep watching a lotta fitness content but i dont have the motivation to do anything about it
    i wanna be fit i want them gains but its like i want someone to be along with me, you know what i mean? Sucks that none of my friends go to the gym or workout
    Any advice would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/bharath_001
    [link] [comments]

    Who is ready for a squat challenge? �� �� ��

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:52 AM PST

    Hey guys, I made a 100+ squat challenge for you to try! You can also add this challenge to the end of your workouts as a burn out! Have fun! :D

    Here's the link -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYjTikMcReg

    submitted by /u/LorianaFit
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with slippery vinyl dumbbells

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:33 AM PST

    I have been using a set of 1 kg (2.2 lbs) dumbbells for a few days now. My palms sweat quite a lot and I struggle with the grip. When I'm exercising, I need to stop to dry both my hands and the handles and I get frustrated after a while. Any advice on how I could avoid that? Should I wrap the handles with something? Wear some type of gloves? I have had the dumbbells for a while, so returning them is not a choice. I would really like to make them work but, if I can't find anything, I'm open to purchase a new set made of a different material.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thoughtfulpizza
    [link] [comments]

    INTENSE FAT BURNING TABATA AT HOME (FULL BODY cardio, 8 different moves - no equipment)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:59 AM PST

    This is a full body fat burning tabata workout. It's great for all levels and to burn calories in the shortest time,, all at home with no equipment. Anyone can get started! Any feedback would be great.

    https://youtu.be/6-o6R-NgcPQ

    submitted by /u/RinaChoice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment