• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: What do I need to add to my routine to get a 6-pack?

    Beginner Fitness: What do I need to add to my routine to get a 6-pack?


    What do I need to add to my routine to get a 6-pack?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:08 PM PST

    routine:

    6 30 second planks

    50 abdominal crunches

    50 bridges

    submitted by /u/Matt_Simmer
    [link] [comments]

    15 MIN WARM UP EXERCISES BEFORE WORKOUT | DO THIS BEFORE EVERY WORKOUT

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:37 AM PST

    Super long recovery time

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:08 PM PST

    This is my first weeks working out. I done upper body Monday, lower body Wednesday, upper body Friday.

    I am still sore (triceps and calf's) to the point where I can barely function normally. Limping and can't lift my arms above my head.

    Does this get easier as far as the the recovery length?

    submitted by /u/garethsmitty
    [link] [comments]

    Best Exercises For Bigger Legs

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment