• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: New Years Resolution: Walk my way to the White House!

    Beginner Fitness: New Years Resolution: Walk my way to the White House!


    New Years Resolution: Walk my way to the White House!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    I've been trying to think of a realistic New Years Resolution and wanted it to focus on health somehow. For the past month or so I started wearing an old Fitbit to track my steps since I work a desk job from home. I figured I could use that in my resolution and see how far my steps could get me in the real world. It turns out my house is 1341 miles from the White House! So if I start tomorrow it's about 3.7 miles per day, every day! Feels attainable but also fairly challenging as I know I'm gonna have some lazy days off every once in a while.

    I'm hoping I can use this sub to post updates about how many miles I've walked and where I am in my virtual trip! Trying to keep myself accountable :)

    submitted by /u/chapter2at30
    [link] [comments]

    These beginner's yoga moves will help you gain flexibility in your back and hips gradually as well as help strengthen the muscles.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:46 AM PST

    For weight loss, what should my target heart rate be when working out?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:03 PM PST

    I'm trying to get into exercise more and for the last couple of months I'm doing cardio + weights 3-4 times a week. I'm overweight, unfit and asthmatic so I don't 'push myself to the limit' but I do work hard and for the last few weeks I have been at about 70-75% of my target heart rate during cardio (on stationery bike or elliptical). Both my smart watch and machines have similar readings.

    I've read though that something like 60% is best for weight loss so I am looking for advice on whether I am pushing myself hard enough for weight loss.

    submitted by /u/Prestigious_Cat27
    [link] [comments]

    I need help figuring out my workout routine

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:47 PM PST

    I'm working on losing weight, I've already adjusted my diet now I need to get the exercise down. I have the ring fit game on the switch and I'm planning on getting the kickboxing and zumba or just dance games for cardio. I also have a bunch of resistance bands to help with some weight training. I dont know how to develop a proper schedule to optimize fat burn and weight loss.

    submitted by /u/dj_claudizzle
    [link] [comments]

    New Years Resolutions? Get Fit, Stay Fit

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:16 AM PST

    How to do barbell row? [no bullshit from youtube]

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:10 AM PST

    The set up stance grip breath head position spine techniques bar path lock out injury

    submitted by /u/team4spr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment