• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: I need beginner diet and workout routine

    Beginner Fitness: I need beginner diet and workout routine


    I need beginner diet and workout routine

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:16 AM PST

    I'm M 27 5'07'' 250 lbs most of the weight is in my thighs and torso. i don't really want to go to the gym, at least until I lose some weight, because of the virus as well as being very insecure. i quit smoking, doing drugs, and drinking sugary drinks cold turkey one day, the only addiction I can't get over is junk food. i haven't worked out a day in my life. I need to change and am asking anyone for assistance. I read different stuff online that doesn't really help with diet or workout so I came here to ask. anything at all is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Xaexa13
    [link] [comments]

    Dear all, to make it easier for you to keep up with daily practice, I have created this page updates on monthly uploads and you can keep track on a single page. It has videos that have been published by month as well as videos that are upcoming. Enjoy and let me know what you think?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:34 PM PST

    Are you weak on your shoulders and Chest?This routine focuses on the shoulders,chest, upper body, perfect for beginners with modifications for anyone with Posture issues such as upper crossed syndrome,text neck, forward head and rounded shoulders with proper breathwork and in neutral spine.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:30 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/DgRSvjQ5qsM

    In this routine, you will start warming up the shoulders and core in kneeling, engaging the upper back muscles, before proceeding on all fours position to engage the core, It is important to keep back in neutral spine even during the stretching part of the program.

    submitted by /u/annie-pilates
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Exercise That Builds Core Stability

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:19 AM PST

    A big goal for a lot of people with persistent low back pain is to build more "Core Stability". There are a lot of different ways to do this but the best way is done without causing more pain or setbacks (duh).

    Try this core stability exercise right from your living room floor.

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    Is weight training enough for weightloss?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Alongside calorie deficit , is it enough to do only weight training? I just started weight training for a few days now but I don't feel tired or sweat after it? I am 20F and 132 lbs at 5'1.

    submitted by /u/_drinksomewater
    [link] [comments]

    7 MIN HIIT WORKOUT FOR FAT LOSS | At Home & No Equipment

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:08 AM PST

    To everyone suffering from chronic neck or back pain.. read this!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:27 AM PST

    Just wanted to share my experience in managing chronic neck and back pain for close to 20 years now. I've tried almost every solution you can think of -- orthopedics, chiropractic, physiotherapists, massage sessions, yoga etc. but nothing ever seemed to work. I was desperate for a solution when a good friend recommended me these two products (am not affiliated to them in any way, just wanted to put it out there to help a fellow reddit friend) -- The first solution is a massage mat which derives its origins from an ancient Indian healing method which dates back to 5,000 years ago (https://the-orthorelief.com/products/orthorelief%E2%84%A2-acupressure-massage-mat). Simply by laying on this mat for 20 mins a day, you'll be in a deep state of relaxation, and this really helps to relieve any aches or pain from your neck, shoulder -- all the way to your upper and lower back.

    The second item that really helped me with my condition -- in particular my degenerative disks in the cervical region -- is this neck traction device (https://the-orthorelief.com/) which helps to relief pain by gently stretching your neck and spine.

    Hopefully this changes someone's life the way it did for mine :') Cheers, and feel free to reach out to me if you need any other tips!

    submitted by /u/skyultima
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment