• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Happy to say I finally got an exercise bike

    Beginner Fitness: Happy to say I finally got an exercise bike


    Happy to say I finally got an exercise bike

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:25 PM PST

    I got one the other day and I love it. I'm still trying to learn a few things about it but I can get it started. I'm mainly just trying to slim down. I do have a decent diet plan going for now and I plan to spend 30 minutes on it until it gets more comfortable.

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:48 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I am a 41 year old man. I've always been fairly thin and never really worried about what I was eating. Now I am getting on a bit, my stomach isn't as flat as it used to be, there's some signs of love handles appearing etc. I am 187cm tall (6'2"), weigh around 78kg (172lbs). 87cm (34") around the stomach area.

    I never been inside a gym before (literally) and am a total beginner in terms of exercise, nutrition etc

    I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to start, is there a decent full body routine/s I can do in my spare room with a pair of 5kg dumbbells? I think I would prefer to start at home before committing to a gym.

    I don't know about getting much bigger, definitely more definition, definitely get the stomach flatter and love the love handles! I guess there is a bit of fat to shift first, any help with learning about the cardio/body weight exercise balance would be brilliant!

    I wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction for a good resource/workout plan for my needs. Any thoughts on eating and nutrition would be greatly appreciated too.

    Thank you so much in advance for any replies, there is so much stuff I really don't know where to start,... thank you!

    submitted by /u/Bingo442
    [link] [comments]

    rpe

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:18 PM PST

    lets say your doing 3x3 and day 1 you do 20kg 3x3 rpe 8, day 2 3x3 21.25kg rpe 8, day 3 3x3 22.5kg rpe 9 and day 3 you cant finish your 2nd and 3rd set with proper form and you cant add anymore weight next workout because its too hard, so you decide to train with and rpe 8 for example on all sets, so you then do 22.5kg 1x3, 20kg 2x3 to keep the rpe 8 so you can keep adding weight, my question is do you keep adding weight on that 1st set and then adjust the last 2 sets to fit the rpe or do you try master the weight used for the first set and master it for all 3 sets.

    example 1 - day 1 22.5kg 1x3, 2x3 20kg

    day 2 23.75kg 1x3, 21.25kg 2x3

    example 2 - day 1 22.5kg 1x3, 2x3 20kg

    day 2 22.5kg 2x3, 1x3 20kg

    i hope this makes sense, i just dont know wether i should use example 1 or 2 because theoretically they both work but i dont know which one will be more effective in actual training so please let me know your thoughts and if youve done similar things. also the numbers are just an example

    submitted by /u/Milzy19
    [link] [comments]

    Exercises For Muscle Mass

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:11 PM PST

    Tips on how to get motivated?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:34 AM PST

    If you've ever struggled/struggles with motivation in the gym and during your fitness journey, I found this article that gave me some good tips at least... I'm going to start training with somebody, feels like it would be good to motivate each other to push even harder...
    https://provedfitness.com/6-tips-for-staying-motivated-on-your-fitness-journey/

    If you have any more tips except the ones the article talks about feel free to comment. Tips are always helpful!!!

    submitted by /u/According-Isopod-910
    [link] [comments]

    How can I help feeling nauseous

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Hi for starters over the past year I have lost about 60 pounds but it has mostly been from trying to eat better and cardio. When I was younger and in school I worked out a lot but stoped do to priority's when I graduated. Now that I have lost the weight I started working out again and I can't help but notice everyday when I work out I get extremely nauseous afterwards it's never a problem during my workouts only after I've tried changing my pre workout and even completely stoping it thinking that might be the problem but no luck any advice would be very appreciated thank you all and I hope you have a blessed day!

    submitted by /u/Goldy1999
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get lean as skinny person Please help cuz i got question

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:59 PM PST

    Hi im male 182cm 72kg. Is it possible to get lean by doing: 100: crunches 100: squats 50: pushups? I dont really have equipments at home cuz im Fresh with all this.

    I dont want to get ripped i just want to look health and lean

    submitted by /u/Conscious-Ad-8948
    [link] [comments]

    Is it true that you always need to swap machines/technique?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:10 AM PST

    Been on the gym for 7 months, I have slowly but steadily started lifting more and more. Recently a guy told me that I always need to use new methods and new machines because he said my body will get used to the methods I do and not build any new muscles?

    I always did sit ups but didn't feel much, then he hold me to sit and lother my stomach downwards while lifting my feets in the air and at the same time lift 4kg to the left then right then left then right etc and suddenly I felt my stomach burning and had stomach pain for 2 days.. but now when I tried it again it didnt burn/hurt?

    So is it true that I always need to swap around?

    submitted by /u/Medlor20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment