• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Feeling discouraged

    Beginner Fitness: Feeling discouraged


    Feeling discouraged

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:25 PM PST

    My boyfriend got me a portable treadmill for Christmas and I was so stoked to get back into running without having to go to the gym or go outside in the winter! I ran for the first time in a long time today... My breathing was tight and I realized how out of shape I am. I'm just feeling a bit discouraged... My whole mind is saying get back at it, I want to feel great again and do this, but my body just doesn't want to work for it. Just looking for some encouragement and some reassurance...

    submitted by /u/plop2222
    [link] [comments]

    How to start Yoga for Complete Beginners - join me on this yoga beginners series, if you are looking to start yoga from the very beginning. Get stretched and activate your muscles will be helpful for stiff backs

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:19 PM PST

    10 Min Hardcore HIIT

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:52 AM PST

    Suggestions for a very small start.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:17 AM PST

    So, a little background. I've never really excersized, I used to cycle to work, but then I moved further away. The last 2 years, being out of work then working from home I've put on weight and I'm 45 now, staring to feel old and out of shape.

    I hate gyms, I hate running, I keep meaning to go out on my bike, but I never seem to find the time.

    I'm looking for some really easy excersizes I can do in my bedroom each morning for like 10-20 minutes with little or no equipment, I know it won't be enough, but I want to make some kind of a start and I assume once I do this for a while I'll have more energy and then I'll do more, but I have to start somewhere.

    submitted by /u/ComradeQuixote
    [link] [comments]

    Excellent Explanation for Yoga Meditation

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:09 PM PST

    Upper Body Workout for WOMEN - at home, beginner friendly

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:44 AM PST

    Hi there, this is one of a series of female beginner workouts. Let me know your thoughts.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84LQpEoe_Ec

    submitted by /u/RinaChoice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment