• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Did first gym session in a while and saw instant result!!

    Beginner Fitness: Did first gym session in a while and saw instant result!!


    Did first gym session in a while and saw instant result!!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:23 AM PST

    I have been delaying gym session for work or stiffness(muscle spasm) but today had gone to the gym and did exercise. Fairly surprisingly one of the exercise had a immediate reduction in my upper back stiffness. I have decided to do exercise daily in the gym and also stretching at home. Will try being an active member of the community.

    submitted by /u/csstudentG
    [link] [comments]

    Best workout exercises demotration books that have barbell row and overhead press?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:43 PM PST

    Best workout books

    submitted by /u/team4spr
    [link] [comments]

    Hi i’m a 13 y/o wanting to do fitness can someone help me make a workout routine.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Title^

    I highly doubt anyone would do this but if there is someone I'll appreciate it

    submitted by /u/Mm2_z10n
    [link] [comments]

    Pilates Strong Chest and Arm Workout for Beginners 15 minute class

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:29 AM PST

    Pilates 15 min strong chest and arms workout class for beginners. Building strength in your biceps, lats, triceps, back, and other muscles not only helps you in the gym, but also in your day-to-day routine. Not only is Pilates a good core-strengthener, it's also a great way to sculpt a strong upper body.
    https://youtu.be/mhCFaqlOrv0

    submitted by /u/AalayaPilates
    [link] [comments]

    Starting to do ab exercises again, my lower stomach hurts?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:57 AM PST

    I have some blubber all around my body, mostly around my lower stomach. I decided that this is the week that I will start doing exercises again while following a workout plan. Did some ab exercises two days ago and my lower stomach has been kinda sore ever since. There are ab workouts in today's schedule too, but my lower stomach is in a bit of pain when I do them. Am I doing it right? I'm honestly so weak so I'm not sure if it's my tummy not being used to it or if I'm doing it wrong?

    submitted by /u/idkwhatimdoing1000
    [link] [comments]

    Are 8-weeks-to-fit plans effective?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:18 PM PST

    Pretty much what the title says. Is it bad for your body to get results that fast?

    submitted by /u/lone_observer
    [link] [comments]

    USER RESEARCH: How users stay motivated to workout at home

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:02 AM PST

    Hi! I am conducting research to learn more about user motivations and frustrations while working out during the pandemic and need participants to interview. If you are interested please message me. The interview would take about 10 minutes. Thank you I appreciate it! (Anyone who is over 18 and has ever worked out can participate!)

    submitted by /u/ashleyyw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment