• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: As per ancient Indian Yogic knowledge, 21 Days is what it is needed to change a practice into habbit

    Beginner Fitness: As per ancient Indian Yogic knowledge, 21 Days is what it is needed to change a practice into habbit


    As per ancient Indian Yogic knowledge, 21 Days is what it is needed to change a practice into habbit

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:49 AM PST

    20 MIN GOOD MORNING WORKOUT | At Home & No Equipment

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:50 AM PST

    M23 64kg 5ft 7.5 inch I've got dumbbell Barbell and curved bar and am doing home workouts. Can you help me in breaking down weekly exercises

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:34 AM PST

    What exercises to do and would be helpful if you can suggest diet too.

    submitted by /u/Death_Blow69
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help with where to re-start

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:43 AM PST

    31 M 5'10" 200lbs, At the beginning of 2020 I was 180lbs and I realize now I was decently fit from social activities like club ultimate frisbee and soccer leagues throughout the year with about 3 hours a week at a bouldering gym. I feel like I am slipping down a slippery slope of a sedentary lifestyle as work and play has changed dramatically this year especially following my stent after contracting COVID.

    I just got a gym membership and realize I have no idea how to work out by myself. What are some resources that y'all would recommend? I've got an hour every morning that I can dedicate to this but am not sure where to start with so many different plans and systems out there. My goal is to drop back to 180 and just be capable again.

    submitted by /u/BidgoodHasTrenchfoot
    [link] [comments]

    Exercising with disc bulges or herniations? This is the exact way you can train with confidence without causing more pain or damage.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:31 AM PST

    After rupturing my L5-S1 disc I had to make BIG changes to the way I trained in order to stay off the operating table. I have since applied this framework to my clients who have been given a disc bulge or herniation diagnosis with massive success.

    This is how you should be training (step-by-step) if you want to build confidence back in your body and build pain-free strength.

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    What weight Dumbbell to buy as a beginner?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:28 AM PST

    M26 5'11 160lbs

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/throwafterusing19
    [link] [comments]

    Senior citizens need equal if not more care of their bodies than adults. Don't you agree?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Morning Yoga Stretches for Stiff Achy Back - these moves will help you get rid of backaches and back pain as well as helpful for morning stiffness.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:25 AM PST

    Pushup Variations - Diamond To Wide Pushups

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:55 AM PST

    5 minute STANDING ABS workout for WOMEN (at home no equipment)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:36 AM PST

    Hi there, this is one of a series of female beginner workouts. Let me know your thoughts.

    https://youtu.be/8atDUcvnAdw

    submitted by /u/RinaChoice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment