• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Overwhelmed by the gym. Need some advice.

    Beginner Fitness: Overwhelmed by the gym. Need some advice.


    Overwhelmed by the gym. Need some advice.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:54 AM PST

    Hello. I recently decided to try and go back to the gym again but it seems like everytime I try I get overwhelmed by what I should be doing. What exercises should I do and when. It seems like there are a ton of different options but I'm not sure what is right for me. I could really use some advice as i want to succeed at losing weight and staying determined. I would be grateful for and advice on how to make a gym routine.

    submitted by /u/IHateKickflips88
    [link] [comments]

    Weird feeling when training lower back

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Been going to the gym for almost a year. I tried dead lift but got longterm lower back issues almost a year now. My back and arms goes numb if I lay on my back etc.

    I tried another method last week where I rest my legs/thighs on a platform while standing up, then bending down and up with the upper body, not sure what the method is called but it made my entire lower back tense up, it felt like all my muscles and blood 'froze' down there, not sure how to explain.. this time it didn't hurt atleast. Not sure if I should continue like that or not train lower back at all

    submitted by /u/blkangaroo
    [link] [comments]

    12 Days of Fitmas (12 Days of Free Body Weight Workouts) - Day 2 Lower Body Burn

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Today is Day 2 of the FitIn Fitmas Season - 12 Workouts over the next 12 Days. It's all Lower Body work today. You can do this at home, any time. No equipment needed for this whole series!

    Day 2: Lower Body Burn

    Each workout is designed to be done quickly (under 10 minutes each time) but I guarantee you it will push you. Every exercise is TIME BASED so this is for every skill level. You're only competing against yourself to grow and improve.

    We'll be throwing uncommon moves at you that specifically target key muscle groups for the best workout and to keep things fun and interesting.

    Hope you enjoy!

    submitted by /u/FitInWithUs
    [link] [comments]

    Stretching VS Foam Rolling: Which is better?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Interesting conversation I had the other day on the topic of stretching vs foam rolling and which is better for overall recovery but more specifically for back pain relief.

    I break this down and give you exactly how to use these two tools in your own recovery in today's video.

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    30 min Yin Yoga Flow | Full Body Yin Yoga Practice For Deep Stress Release

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Chest And Abs On The Dip Bar - GREAT COMBO!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment