• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: How do you gain muscle mass instead of fat?

    Beginner Fitness: How do you gain muscle mass instead of fat?


    How do you gain muscle mass instead of fat?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I'm pretty underweight, which isn't healthy. I want to gain weight but I want it to be muscle weight. I don't want to just over eat and become fat. How would I go about gaining muscle?

    submitted by /u/Sennaspeed01
    [link] [comments]

    Dumbbell curls reps for each arm

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:53 PM PST

    If a routine says to do 12 reps of dumbbell curls, does it mean 12 reps for each arm or 12 in total (6 each arm)?

    submitted by /u/fridgeenthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    Can't do push ups, need help.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:21 AM PST

    I'm a 21 year old dude, i can't do puah ups more than 5 and it's been bugging me for a while. Any tips or advice no how to get stronger arms in order to do proper push ups is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/AplusMMM
    [link] [comments]

    weight lifting app

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:20 PM PST

    hi, i have been having trouble finding an app to use for lifting weights. i need an app that I can specify exactly what kinds of equipment I have, and that will build a program around it. i want one that will guide me through the workout every day and tell me exactly what do for my specific body type.

    submitted by /u/Person_named_eva
    [link] [comments]

    From Beginner To Advanced, From Bodyweight To Machines, Barbell and Dumbbells, Here are 12 important upper chest exercises you should add to your upper chest workout, based on your fitness level.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Here are 12 important upper chest exercises you should add to your upper chest workout, based on your fitness level. You can use these exercises to build up an upper chest workout routine or just include them in your existing routine.

    https://thefitnessphantom.com/upper-chest-workout/

    submitted by /u/iammak2020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment