• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 11/24/2020

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 11/24/2020


    Daily Discussion Thread: 11/24/2020

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Feel free to post things in the Daily Discussion Thread that don't warrant a subreddit-level discussion. Although most of our posting rules will be relaxed here, you should still consider your audience when posting. Most importantly, show respect to your fellow redditors. General redditiquette always applies.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    I got 2. Place at my first Men’s Physique Competition!! More info in comments!! AMA

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:02 AM PST

    Looking for good bodybuilding coach for training, diet etc

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Hey guys hope you're all well. I'm from the UK and I'm wanting to get coaching for the gym, but all the guys that I've considered are from the US and I'd maybe prefer one from my own country as it's easier to get information and such. Do any of you guys have any recommendations? And also do you think that if I didn't find one in my budget and stuff then I should just go with one I've already seen? Any feedback is appreciated, hope you guys have a great week.

    submitted by /u/DP90ON
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment