• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Working out with tendonitis

    Beginner Fitness: Working out with tendonitis


    Working out with tendonitis

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:24 PM PST

    I'm trying to get back in shape, but I developed tendonitis in my wrists, specifically the tendons in my thumbs years ago from a job. It's fine mostly, but then sometimes it flairs up. I'm am definitely way past my comfort level with my weight both for how I feel when I see myself, and for health reasons. When I work out sometimes this causes the flair up. Are there any stretches I can do to alleviate this or exercises to strengthen the muscles around the tendons to make this better?

    submitted by /u/Protoman818
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice for someone with hypermobility problems + carpal tunnel?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:01 AM PST

    I'm "double jointed" in my hands and arms and it's been affecting my workouts. I struggle with the pec fly and the reverse pec fly because my elbows hyperextend (bend backwards a little) which normally wouldn't hurt but with the weight of the machine it quickly becomes painful in my wrists, elbows, and shoulders. On top of that I'm also dealing with carpal tunnel in which makes gripping the handles on machines much more difficult. It's annoying because if I just put it on a lower weight setting then I don't make any progress and I'm trying to build up some muscle. I have built up some muscle in my legs but I'm really struggling with my arms. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/killian_aqua
    [link] [comments]

    Time to hit the ��: boxing drills and calisthenics at home ����

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Shoulder Strain Question

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:18 PM PST

    I injured my shoulder about 6 weeks ago doing shoulder presses- Got an MRI and it came back clean and concluded that I likely have a minor strain in my shoulder. I have been doing PT 2 / 3 times a week.

    I played a round of golf for the first time since the injury this weekend and the next day it felt very tender and has been bothering me a bit- no extreme pain though.

    Do you think I re-aggravated it or is this kind of tenderness just apart of the recovery process? Should I be worried?

    submitted by /u/baseball_121
    [link] [comments]

    Up And Down Plank 3 Minutes Straight-Plank 3 Minutes Straight

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Quadricep pain

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I have is the immense pain of my rectus femoris and vastus intermedius (my thigh muscles) from squats etc, does anyone have any tips and tricks to smooth the pain?

    submitted by /u/cremepuffs69
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome Lower Abs Workout Feel The Burn-ABS Workout

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment